This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

do you have steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. do you have steam?

User Info: elemental_rush

elemental_rush
6 months ago#1
are you subscribed to steam? - Results (159 votes)
yes
88.05% (140 votes)
no
11.95% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
why or why not? do you think its a valuable service to the gamers?
breaking the internet. one post at a time

User Info: Kharillle

Kharillle
6 months ago#2
Its been good. Heard a friend had issues with it messing up their web browser but I've never had issues. Wasn't too receptive initially but it was forced on me when I bought fallout new vegas.
No time for games so I twitch. Youtube is good. Two monitors at any one time. My graphics card ist krap.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
6 months ago#3
Yes.

It's because it has games you can get online. It's more convenient to me than physical media.

It's a valuable service but that shouldn't be confused with being "the only" or "the most" valuable service. Almost any service for games is valuable. Some more than others, some more explicitly than others. Some, in showing what not to do in others. And so on. Value can be derived from each.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
6 months ago#4
I have, I have water, I have ice.

You want buy? Let's make a deal.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
6 months ago#5
Is "subscribe" the right word? I thought that means you receive something regularly, like a magazine.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
6 months ago#6
Well I have ghosts and according to Roky Erickson that means I have everything so...
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
6 months ago#7
Not only do I have steam, I'm in the gamefaqs pc social group.
OK so your saying it tried to use a blocked port, got blocked, and switched to an unblocked port while waiting for the user to respond? - Why I love Gfaqs.

User Info: fearthisjuggalo

fearthisjuggalo
6 months ago#8
Did Valve add a subscription service to Steam that nobody knows about unless they subscribe?
FFRK-ViolentD 5nB2 - Cid Raines Metamorphosis
FFBE-Godemus 185 220 814 - Luneth 968ATK

User Info: hardy3786

hardy3786
6 months ago#9
On steam no buy.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 months ago#10
KaiRyusaki posted...
Is "subscribe" the right word? I thought that means you receive something regularly, like a magazine.

Ya I was confused with that term too. But I think I know what TC meant and yes I'm signed up with steam. Their sales suck now a days though.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. do you have steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived