This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best controller for PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best controller for PC

User Info: Suuns

Suuns
4 weeks ago#41
Voxwik posted...
I really like the PS4 controller (and I don't have a PS4 I bought it for the PC).

I was getting some "twangs" in my hands sometimes with other controllers and for some reason or another the way I hold the PS4 controller doesn't do that. It helps Steam has full support for it too, right down to controlling the color/brightness for the light. (Yes I know there are hand exercises to do. I actually had it much worse ~7-8 years ago).

PS4 controller for me is the best controller but for PS4. Plug and play experience is what im going for. Also it does not feel right when different button promts show up and you have to push different ones.
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
4 weeks ago#42
Other

Logitech F310.
The D-pad is crap but otherwise it is as good as a controller can be.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
4 weeks ago#43
Suuns posted...
Voxwik posted...
I really like the PS4 controller (and I don't have a PS4 I bought it for the PC).

I was getting some "twangs" in my hands sometimes with other controllers and for some reason or another the way I hold the PS4 controller doesn't do that. It helps Steam has full support for it too, right down to controlling the color/brightness for the light. (Yes I know there are hand exercises to do. I actually had it much worse ~7-8 years ago).

PS4 controller for me is the best controller but for PS4. Plug and play experience is what im going for. Also it does not feel right when different button promts show up and you have to push different ones.

More games are featuring the PlayStation buttons lately but granted many/most don't.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#44
Voxwik posted...
Suuns posted...
Voxwik posted...

More games are featuring the PlayStation buttons lately but granted many/most don't.

The more recent ones ya. But most of the time its Xbox button layout. I only get confused with the face buttons. The rest is no problem.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: sherudons

sherudons
4 weeks ago#45
"generic usb controller"

Best 5 dolla you spend.

You buy now fatso!.
Former Meepo Of Gfaq.
Official Techies of Gfaq, sometimes it is not enough to watch the world burn.

User Info: Chrono007

Chrono007
4 weeks ago#46
I love my DS4 since steam now supports it.

Second place would be Xbox 360 (but only for games that don't required a dpad). The compatibility is better, but ugh the dpad.
"If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, play is y and z is keeping your mouth shut."
--Albert Einstein

User Info: kaufmaniac

kaufmaniac
4 weeks ago#47
I went thru 4 or more xbox controllers before i thought to myself....wait those old ps2 controllers still work...why i keep buying this crap.So i went and bought a DS4 and so far has outlasted all of those xbox controllers i had.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 weeks ago#48
kaufmaniac posted...
I went thru 4 or more xbox controllers before i thought to myself....wait those old ps2 controllers still work...why i keep buying this crap.So i went and bought a DS4 and so far has outlasted all of those xbox controllers i had.

Ya and Microsoft only warranties them if you have an Xbox with it.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best controller for PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived