This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
6 months ago#91
depends on where you're buying. if it's someplace dicey go bone in. (at least then you know what you're getting came from a chicken)
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
6 months ago#92
Monopoman posted...
plenty of great exclusives come out on every system every year.

Xbox One? Lol no
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | X1X | 360 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
6 months ago#93
I do have a question for TC: DarkKnight, do you drive a rear wheel drive German made Batmobile, that you use to participate in legal street racing events in Gotham?
i7 4790k@4.6GHz | EVGA 1080 FTW | 16GB RAM | 1440p@144hz - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT!

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
6 months ago#94
I don't think it will die per say, but I do think....eventually companies are going to focus on making smaller and smaller parts.

Right now your average gaming graphics card is about 10 inches long. I could see that changing in the next few years to something around half that size in order to incorporate less overall Desktop space.

Everything as is, is fairly oversized. I see Desktops dropping in size down to.... maybe the size of your average modem in the next 10 years, unless you want to go overboard.

User Info: GamingBeast

GamingBeast
6 months ago#95
I can't tell if this is a don wannabe or actually don trying to come back. I really hope its the latter because this board needs a no-life troll again, t'was the most entertaining s***.
"you give them $60. That's $60 to Sony. They refund you $60. That $60 to you. You give them $60 again. That's $120 to Sony." -Gamefaqs Math

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
6 months ago#96
Nothing.

In the event of any cataclysm severe enough to wipe out PC gaming as an option much less a possibility I will most likely be dead. In the event that such a cataclysm does occur, PC gaming does "die," and I survive I will likely be far too busy trying to survive longer to worry about playing a video game at all much less one on a PC.

Kinda like asking, "If a world-killer asteroid hits the Earth tomorrow, are you still going to masturbate to loli hentai?"
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
6 months ago#97
Marikhen posted...
Nothing.

In the event of any cataclysm severe enough to wipe out PC gaming as an option much less a possibility I will most likely be dead. In the event that such a cataclysm does occur, PC gaming does "die," and I survive I will likely be far too busy trying to survive longer to worry about playing a video game at all much less one on a PC.

Kinda like asking, "If a world-killer asteroid hits the Earth tomorrow, are you still going to masturbate to loli hentai?"

damn right I am... I mean what?

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
6 months ago#98
That topic about Hawaii gave me ideas so that, I'll do that.

User Info: iCurious

iCurious
6 months ago#99
There's enough PC games to last me a real long time. Like years, maybe the rest of my life, even. So...

I'll probably play on consoles. With some sort of adapter to use mouse and keyboard.
"Curiosity was framed. Ignorance killed the cat."

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
6 months ago#100
Catch up on ma 500+ games backlog.

And get every console, every console generation. Even the future PS Vitas and Wii Us. Because why not?

And if gaming dies all together, I'm going to stick with watching TV and reading books. You'd be amazed at how much of a backlog I got on both of those things.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived