This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

User Info: ViewtifulJoe

ViewtifulJoe
3 months ago#101
Play Gamecube/PS3 probably
Maybe do a few sit ups
Dig for some niche 80s movies possibly
HENSHIN A BYE BYE

User Info: quinikk

quinikk
3 months ago#102
Become an aerospace engineer.
Just let it go, alright.

User Info: kentuckybob

kentuckybob
3 months ago#103
This is a stupid question, it implies gamers only live for the next release, rather than simply play their already existing collection which is more probably accurate.. why do you think skyrim is still top 10. So to answer your pointless question, I will play the games I already own.
"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?"

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#104
GamingBeast posted...
I can't tell if this is a don wannabe or actually don trying to come back. I really hope its the latter because this board needs a no-life troll again, t'was the most entertaining s***.

Please lets not get PrematureTyrant back in here
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: arleas

arleas
3 months ago#105
Fade2black001 posted...
GamingBeast posted...
I can't tell if this is a don wannabe or actually don trying to come back. I really hope its the latter because this board needs a no-life troll again, t'was the most entertaining s***.

Yeah, last thing you need is to have another meltdown like last time.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: Siveria

Siveria
3 months ago#106
I have about 400+ games on steam currently and i've not even played half of them yet. I also don't care about graphics in a game, as long as the gameplay is good its enough for me. Consoles seem to try to sell the graphics which well what you expect when garbage fps games are the majority of the stuff on it these days. To many console games have crap gameplay today because they focus too much on making it pretty. Its why I like devs like idea factory, the games look good enough graphically for what they are, so they focus more on other aspects. You don't need top end graphics for a good game, actually in mosy cases the worst games are the ones with the best graphics, Final fantasy 15 anyone? the game is by far the most garbage jrpg I have ever played. It had virtually no story, unexplained random time slips, a boring boy band for a main party. Only good thing it had was it was pretty.. thats it.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#107
arleas posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
GamingBeast posted...

Yeah, last thing you need is to have another meltdown like last time.

I never had one to begin with, so....

Anyways.... the dude is infinitely worse than Don is or ever was
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Every1hasAids

Every1hasAids
3 months ago#108
Jstretch19 posted...
Probably just play old PC games forever.

This. Move on to other hobbies.

Stick to PlayStation forever.
Nintendo ID: Ronery084

User Info: DarkKnight_sf

DarkKnight_sf
3 months ago#109
Kyle1022 posted...
Monopoman posted...
plenty of great exclusives come out on every system every year.

Xbox One? Lol no

Whats wrong with xbox one?

Some of the games using the ultra level textures of pc games for a fraction of the cost.
Dark Knight

User Info: DarkKnight_sf

DarkKnight_sf
3 months ago#110
Siveria posted...
I have about 400+ games on steam currently and i've not even played half of them yet. I also don't care about graphics in a game, as long as the gameplay is good its enough for me. Consoles seem to try to sell the graphics which well what you expect when garbage fps games are the majority of the stuff on it these days. To many console games have crap gameplay today because they focus too much on making it pretty. Its why I like devs like idea factory, the games look good enough graphically for what they are, so they focus more on other aspects. You don't need top end graphics for a good game, actually in mosy cases the worst games are the ones with the best graphics, Final fantasy 15 anyone? the game is by far the most garbage jrpg I have ever played. It had virtually no story, unexplained random time slips, a boring boy band for a main party. Only good thing it had was it was pretty.. thats it.

As good as those games are you can't beat say when GTA 6 comes out.

GTA games and other multi platform games are the best.
Dark Knight
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived