This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
7 months ago#11
thelocalhentai posted...
While GPUs are essential to hardcore future gaming, they aren't essential as a whole when it comes to builds. Not only that, a lot of games with staying power, which are most likely older games, aren't graphics heavy. For example, Warframe runs on my 400 dollar laptop at 1080@60fps, same with overwatch, tf2, and any other games that I (and other people) care to spend...

f***... I was baited by this troll topic...

the real question is though,

yohabroha posted...
pancakes or waffles

bonus challenge: no other options allowed
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: SgtFoley

SgtFoley
7 months ago#12
LiberalAgenda8 posted...
yohabroha posted...
pancakes or waffles

Only a low IQ moron would try to bring in a food discussion into this thread. Don't you ever get tired of reiterating the same garbage?

Reported.
RAMIREZ! Reload my gun!

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
7 months ago#13
yohabroha posted...
pancakes or waffles

Is the correct answer yes?
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
7 months ago#14
Pancakes is just the poorman's waffles, think about it, you have batter, if you pour that batter on a waffle press, you get waffles. If you don't have a press, you can't have waffles but you can pour it on a pan and still make pancakes.

Waffles represents choice and being a master of your own destiny. Pancakes is slavery or signifies bad choices.

Plus waffles can be filled with stuff.

yohabroha
7 months ago#15
thelocalhentai posted...
Pancakes is just the poorman's waffles, think about it, you have batter, if you pour that batter on a waffle press, you get waffles. If you don't have a press, you can't have waffles but you can pour it on a pan and still make pancakes.

Waffles represents choice and being a master of your own destiny. Pancakes is slavery or signifies bad choices.

interesting response, your grade for this post is an A-

well done
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
7 months ago#16
I have enough games where I could play a new game every day for around twelve years, realistically we're talking week(s) per game so enough games to last the rest of my life... so wouldn't care.

yohabroha
7 months ago#17
it_r_over9000 posted...
yohabroha posted...
pancakes or waffles

Is the correct answer yes?

only if you meme it into existence

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
7 months ago#18
thelocalhentai posted...

Waffle batter is different than Pancake batter
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Biceptual

Biceptual
7 months ago#19
I would immediately enter into a shameless naked fap mode followed by slinging a fat wad of j*** at LiberalAgenda8's mom.
Steam: Biceptual | Bnet: Biceptual#1627 | FC: 3179-6963-0491
Origin: Biceptual0 | Twitch: Biceptual0

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
7 months ago#20
I have no idea. Maybe change for sheit of consoles.
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If PC Gaming Does Die, What Will You Do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived