This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shadow of War The Blade of Galadriel Trailer Story (2018)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Shadow of War The Blade of Galadriel Trailer Story (2018)

User Info: pablow65

pablow65
3 months ago#1
https://youtu.be/uvPtj88Ns0I Shadow of War The Blade of Galadriel Trailer Story (2018)

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 months ago#2
If you're lucky you'll acquire the blade within 50 loot box drops.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 months ago#3
Eh. Game got too repetitive during the last act. Couldn't push myself to finish it. I'm sure this DLC is more of the same eh?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
3 months ago#4
And that's why I'm waiting for a complete edition.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
3 months ago#5
ablerider posted...

It never makes sense to buy a triple A game at launch these days. You get the game in the worst condition with the least known about it with the least features and all at the highest possible price.

Those who wait a year or so end up getting more content that's likely more stable due to patches and they pay way less.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 months ago#6
Dragon Nexus posted...
ablerider posted...

It never makes sense to buy a triple A game at launch these days. You get the game in the worst condition with the least known about it with the least features and all at the highest possible price.

Those who wait a year or so end up getting more content that's likely more stable due to patches and they pay way less.

I like getting the preorder bonus.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#7
Another one so soon? So this seems like its going to be a yearly thing now?
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
3 months ago#8
Terantatek posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...
ablerider posted...

I like getting the preorder bonus.

You usually get the preorder bonuses on complete editions too, FF XV complete or whatever, includes them all. So yeah, no point in getting these day one.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Shadow of War The Blade of Galadriel Trailer Story (2018)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived