This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox One S controller double tapping over bluetooth

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Xbox One S controller double tapping over bluetooth

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
4 months ago#1
So I've been playing through FF9 again and noticed that my xbone controller was occasionally registering double inputs when a button was only pressed once. But it's only over bluetooth, I wired it up and the problem immediately went away and it hasn't happened again in 4-5 hours of gameplay. Anyone else experienced this? I figured using BT might have slightly more input lag than wired or with the adapter, but this is ridiculous.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: Ryzeki

Ryzeki
4 months ago#2
I have that problem but with a GameSir controller, exactly over bluetooth as well. No solution yet for my case, as far as I know.
MSI GT73VR - Core i7 6th gen @4.1Ghz | | 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4 || 128GB PCIe SSD + 1TB SATA SSD || GTX1080 || 1080P@120hz

User Info: arjames13

arjames13
4 months ago#3
This may or may not be the same, but I was having issues with double input on my xbone controller with Fallout 4. The fix was disabling the known controllers in steam.
PSN ID: Fangnfx
i7 7700k @5.0GHz | Corsair H100i v2 | Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5 | 32GB RAM | EVGA SC GTX 1070 | EVGA Supernova G2 750w |

User Info: BeyondWalls

BeyondWalls
4 months ago#4
Kids today, amiright? I remember when you had to pay extra to get a nice rapid fire button on your controller.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Xbox One S controller double tapping over bluetooth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived