This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

MP focused games you still play despite being 'dead'.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. MP focused games you still play despite being 'dead'.

User Info: Lady Une

Lady Une
3 months ago#1
Topic.
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub
Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero

User Info: Lugoves

Lugoves
3 months ago#2
EVE Valkyrie. Game is in maintenance mode now after CCP sold off the studio.
My Collection: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/LUGOVES/games/owned?platform=0
http://backloggery.com/SwashBuccaneer

User Info: MrTuna

MrTuna
3 months ago#3
Doom 2016

Snap map and Multiplayer
GT:OG Kush Man | i5 4690k | EVGA 980Ti | 16 gigs ram | 1TB HDD | 250 GB SSD |

User Info: spike_spiegel

spike_spiegel
3 months ago#4
MrTuna posted...
Doom 2016

Snap map and Multiplayer

That games online was pretty dead the same week it launched. Which is a bit unfortunate because it had some fun modes actually.

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
3 months ago#5
Titanfall 2.

While I can find a match easy enough, there are rarely over 2k players on when I play.
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-Mahatma Gandhi

User Info: spike_spiegel

spike_spiegel
3 months ago#6
-5xad0w- posted...
Titanfall 2.

While I can find a match easy enough, there are rarely over 2k players on when I play.

2K should be enough to find regular matches in specific game modes at least. I remember playing F.E.A.R multiplayer when there was only like 30 people online at any given time and I always had a game going. I played with the same people every night but it lasted for a good year until I got tired of playing it.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 months ago#7
Friday the 13th averages about 1,500 players daily but I'll play it here and there. Shame how badly the dev screwed this game up, it really could've been something. For comparison, Dead by Daylight averages 14,000 players. So.... yeah. Apparently F13 was a big hit on PS4 though. Not sure why it took off on that platform because it's just as s***ty as the xbox version, which are both s***tier than the pc version.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: andrewman2000

andrewman2000
3 months ago#8
Although I haven't done it in a while I used to boot up battlefield bad company 2 every now and then. There were always a few maps with players. Don't know if that's still the case today though. It could be completely dead.
I'm always thinking one step ahead. I'm like a carpenter ... who makes stairs - Andy Bernard

User Info: chandl34

chandl34
3 months ago#9
Heroes of Newerth
... even on Earth Mode.

User Info: Pal 080

Pal 080
3 months ago#10
Nothing right now really but I did play Joint Operations up to the point it really dwindled, that game is sweet.

A friend of mine used to play the AG - Adrenaline Gamer mod for HL1 for many years, for a while there was maybe 1 or 2 other people online at any given time if you were lucky... not sure if anyone still plays but I wouldn't be surprised.
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. MP focused games you still play despite being 'dead'.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived