This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People should know you will get tax for mining in the USA.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. People should know you will get tax for mining in the USA.

User Info: GM_

GM_
6 months ago#11
ablerider posted...
Edavy89 posted...
su27Chaos posted...
It's not that hard to figure out.

Irrelevant, no one wants to go through reading a post that looks like it was written by a handicapped lemur.

Only one of those could identify another one of it's kind...

On topic, it's almost a given, you even have to pay taxes if you make money from steam cards so this isn't a surprise.

You also have to pay taxes if you buy and sell on Amazon I bet you didn't even know that. So all those times you bought an item from a 3rd party seller on Amazon because it wasn't taxed and you thought you got away with it that's illegal.
PC mustarded rice

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
6 months ago#12
GM_ posted...
ablerider posted...
Edavy89 posted...
su27Chaos posted...

Irrelevant, no one wants to go through reading a post that looks like it was written by a handicapped lemur.

On topic, it's almost a given, you even have to pay taxes if you make money from steam cards so this isn't a surprise.

You also have to pay taxes if you buy and sell on Amazon I bet you didn't even know that. So all those times you bought an item from a 3rd party seller on Amazon because it wasn't taxed and you thought you got away with it that's illegal.

Except l don't live in America... lol. I know people here love to assume things; don't. I did know anyway but l barely do any kind of business online.

User Info: strat10

strat10
6 months ago#13
ablerider posted...
Edavy89 posted...
su27Chaos posted...

TC is right because I used to buy altcoins to prevent getting tax on the coins I hold. Now I have to report those. This was the loophole for years. It save me tons of money. It was surprise that it took this long.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/17/irs-steps-up-tax-enforcement-for-cryptocurrencies.html
http://fortune.com/2017/11/29/irs-coinbase/

One huge fact only 2% of the Coinbase users report to the IRS.
(message deleted)

User Info: voldothegr8

voldothegr8
6 months ago#15
Uncle Sam gonna get his share
Oda break tracker 2018- 0 (1) | THE Ohio State: 11-2 | Oakland Raiders: 6-10
Super Mario Maker Profile: 1237-0000-0073-02FE

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
6 months ago#16
You have to pay taxes if you win the lottery or win something on a game show. Not surprised they want to tax you earning some form of value in any way shape or form.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#17
su27Chaos posted...
Edavy89 posted...
Try again, but coherently.

What you mean. It's addresses gets link to every addresses involve. It's not that hard to figure out.

If you want to get audited then ignore this. Gaming community is pissed because of miners like you.

he's saying your english is f***ing terrible
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: strat10

strat10
6 months ago#18
Damaged7 posted...
You have to pay taxes if you win the lottery or win something on a game show. Not surprised they want to tax you earning some form of value in any way shape or form.

It must be surprising that I dont pay tax for years because of this loophole.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2017/12/28/loophole-allows-tax-free-bitcoin-exchanges-into-2018/amp/
(message deleted)

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
6 months ago#20
Not really, people use loopholes to get out of paying taxes all the time. You're not special.
FC: 1221-0777-4703
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. People should know you will get tax for mining in the USA.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived