This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 months ago#41
Village Idiot posted...
Because of this, (along with new content) they would need re-dub a lot of the game again. They may not even be able to get the cast together again.

I seem to recall, and I might be wrong, that the game actually had an english dub, they just never released it outside of Japan.

And even if not, there are a few japanese only Tales games out there that are still popular.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
4 months ago#42
saltedham posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
d209999 posted...
and there are better Tales games available already

Hope you mean whatever is emulatable right now. No game with graces style combat will be better than Vesperia.

i really liked graces f.

Graces f combat was really good. It was better than symphonia/abyss and better than xillia by a country mile (those are the last tales games I can recall playing). I haven't played vesperia to compare tho.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
4 months ago#43
Bleu_Skie posted...
saltedham posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
d209999 posted...
and there are better Tales games available already

Hope you mean whatever is emulatable right now. No game with graces style combat will be better than Vesperia.

i really liked graces f.

Graces f combat was really good. It was better than symphonia/abyss and better than xillia by a country mile (those are the last tales games I can recall playing). I haven't played vesperia to compare tho.

Vesperia was basically the pinnacle of the TP Battle System.

Every game after that used TP tried to merge it with the CC system and it became a complete mess.
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 months ago#44
I don't want any of those games to be honest. I grew out of JRPGs several years back.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
4 months ago#45
Combo Master posted...
Lost Odyssey is the only ''gem'' between those 3 games pimpin...

Indeed.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived