This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
6 months ago#11
Two of the games are Microsoft IPs. Their track record on PC leaves much to be desired...
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1124-lums-ufo-comedy-anime-and-manga

User Info: speedforce131

speedforce131
6 months ago#12
I agree. Not because of some feeling of deserving or superiority but because they are good games and PC is a great platform for archival purposes. Fans of the series can easily access them on PC, even across multiple console generations.

User Info: Village Idiot

Village Idiot
6 months ago#13
While I agree I would love a Vesperia PC port, its in a weird situation because it received an updated port on the PS3 with Flynn as a playable character and a new character named Patty joining the party.

Because of this, (along with new content) they would need re-dub a lot of the game again. They may not even be able to get the cast together again.

Or they go sub only, and we lose out on Vesperia's amazing english VAs.
PSN - Zaphikl
Now Playing - Mana Khemia~Student Alliance, Project Diva F, Tales of Xillia, Spelunky, Teleglitch

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
6 months ago#14
Tales of Vesperia YES so badly. My favorite of them all.
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

User Info: badboy

badboy
6 months ago#15
I bought an Xbox 360 a few years ago literally just for those 3 games (I had a gaming PC and a PS3 and wasn't interested in other X360 exclusives). Have to say, I don't regret it, the three games are really cool.

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
6 months ago#16
Need Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata on PC

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
6 months ago#17
The company that made SOA is now defunct, closing its doors back in 2004. I mean, technically Sega is still around, but they have more things to worry about than some 18 year old in Wyoming playing their game on a used copy, nor would they have any reason to port the game to computer.

Fact of the matter is, that game is such a clusterf*** right now in terms of who actually owns the rights to it that it could have been lost in limbo.

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
6 months ago#18
Mana Khemia plz
My last video - My thoughts on Blazblue:
https://youtu.be/8-rqIoiaJeA

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
6 months ago#19
Ivany2008 posted...
The company that made SOA is now defunct, closing its doors back in 2004. I mean, technically Sega is still around, but they have more things to worry about than some 18 year old in Wyoming playing their game on a used copy, nor would they have any reason to port the game to computer.

Fact of the matter is, that game is such a clusterf*** right now in terms of who actually owns the rights to it that it could have been lost in limbo.

the 2 or 3 skies of arcadia mains were in valkyria cronicles game and anime. did they really lose the rights in that window of time?

if there ever were a pc port id want an unedited version of the game. did anyone make the ultimate iso version for dolphin? with the see through clothes from the japanese version, alcohol put back on, and i think a scene with the penis cannon guy.
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
6 months ago#20
d209999 posted...
and there are better Tales games available already

Hope you mean whatever is emulatable right now. No game with graces style combat will be better than Vesperia.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived