This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
7 months ago#1
Three great JRPGs that are stuck on the Xbox 360 of all systems (well, in the west at least). These games deserve PC ports. I feel like Steam users would show them the appreciation they deserve and actually buy them, at least more so than Xbox users. They're all good games that shouldn't be stuck on the 360.

Would you buy them if they were put on PC? I know I'd sell my 360 copies and get them on PC in a heartbeat.
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | X1X | 360 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: d209999

d209999
7 months ago#2
Lost Odyssey was unique for its time, and very good. Blue Dragon was every JRPG ever made, and there are better Tales games available already

But I’d consider rebuying Lost Odyssey
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." - Theodore Roosevelt

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
7 months ago#3
skies of arcadia before any of those pls

User Info: Unknown285

Unknown285
7 months ago#4
wentzelot posted...

Dolphin.

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
7 months ago#5
Unknown285 posted...
wentzelot posted...

Dolphin.

why spend near 100 bucks for a used gamecube copy on an emulator when there can be a proper pc port?

or ... you couldn't possibly be suggesting piracy/stealing.. could you?

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
7 months ago#6
A skies of arcadia sequel would be swell. But yeah, never owned any xbox... so I wouldn't be sad to see them on PC.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Unknown285

Unknown285
7 months ago#7
wentzelot posted...
Unknown285 posted...
wentzelot posted...

Dolphin.

why spend near 100 bucks for a used gamecube copy on an emulator when there can be a proper pc port?

or ... you couldn't possibly be suggesting piracy/stealing.. could you?

If you own the game, nobody is stopping you from using your own copy on the emulator which by the way, runs pretty well on Dolphin.

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
7 months ago#8
Buying the game used does make it more legit, but also doesn't really help anyone who had anything to do with making the game. Hopefully it gets an hd digital release sometime.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
7 months ago#9
Lost Odyssey is the only ''gem'' between those 3 games pimpin...
Combo Master

User Info: geejq

geejq
7 months ago#10
Yeah they do
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, and Blue Dragon desperately need PC ports

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived