This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cardboard Gaming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cardboard Gaming

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
5 months ago#11
someone's a little upset today
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
5 months ago#12
You can't deny how stupid this is and how idiotic this sounds
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
(message deleted)

User Info: arleas

arleas
5 months ago#14
https://youtu.be/P3Bd3HUMkyU
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
5 months ago#15
Fade2black001 posted...

You know there are cars where a large percentage of the construction material is cardboard, right?

I knew someone whom had one. Of course, the steering wheel popped off while we were riding in it one day, and yeah, that was decidedly not a fun time.

Anyhoo, if people are screwy enough to make vehicles out of cardboard, the idea of computer components made out of cardboard is far more tame by comparison.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 months ago#16
JoboHotep posted...
You know there are cars where a large percentage of the construction material is cardboard, right?

Yes, the old faithful Trabant:

https://i.imgur.com/IaY6K29.jpg
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
5 months ago#17
Literally console peasants.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away

User Info: Zohar_Metatron

Zohar_Metatron
5 months ago#18
Fade2black001 posted...

Yo so I started playing Soma last night and it seems okay but it is a video game where a dude goes for a CAT scan and somehow gets teleported into the future ocean

Most Nintendo fans were hoping for the announcement of a video game where an electric rat has to try and throw a space raceman off a platform-and a subset of them are eager to spend money on a rereleased iteration of Space Racemen Throwing with less content and balance because people who sit around not showering and shrieking things like WOMBO COMBO have convinced them it is the deeper more intelligent version

There are people on this very forum who've built identities around being good at Dark Souls, a video game that actually isn't all that hard but just requires care and patience while most games encourage aggression and flashiness, but they bought into a PR department's "lol you'll die a bunch" tagline so hard they're genuinely proud of themselves for it

There's people who cannot hear a difference between their extremely expensive audio cables and extremely cheap ones from a Wal-Mart that will continually buy the former because they're self-professed audio buffs

It turns out this is an extremely stupid medium in and out, my dude. I have some concerns re: price and durability of this thing, but it's no more silly then anything else that's happening right now, and at least this encourages something beyond passively consuming content.
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
5 months ago#19
You posted way too long of a response to a guy who thinks Witcher 3 was ported from consoles to pc
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
5 months ago#20
yohabroha posted...
You posted way too long of a response to a guy who thinks Witcher 3 was ported from consoles to pc

I do not. The Witcher 3 was a PC game through and through. What I said was a memory lapse. Its not like you ever said or thought of something but said it completely differently. You are here to be a child of utmost immature quality and start these asinine fight just so you can feel good about yourself. You are really pathetic you know that? We're you not loved as a child? This useless banter between us has got to stop but since your too immature and seek the attention you so desire (cause your parents did not love you) it will never happen. So continue to be this worthless immature man child you so desire to be because I'm done. You can find your amusement elsewhere
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cardboard Gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived