This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cardboard Gaming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cardboard Gaming

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#1
With the rise of computer component prices due to crypotmining, will we start to see computer parts made from cardboard? I mean think about it, cardboard is a lot more power efficient than our current system, and cheaper to make. what say you PCH?
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
1 month ago#2
A video game is just moving pictures. I say we just go back to reading books with popout art.
OK so your saying it tried to use a blocked port, got blocked, and switched to an unblocked port while waiting for the user to respond? - Why I love Gfaqs.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
1 month ago#3
For some reason i feel compelled to go out and buy a switch. Not sure why since this is a topic about cardboard on a pc message board. Odd.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
1 month ago#4
I think that can work. At least for cases and stuff, but you should be able to replace a lot of other components or parts of components with cardboard. It should also make the PC lighter and as a bonus lots more parts can be bendable, so a PC can take less space or at least take other shapes, thus fit where it couldn't before.

Also, for some reason I feel the urge to kill John Lennon now. Huh, strange.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
1 month ago#5
GTL581 posted...
For some reason i feel compelled to go out and buy a switch. Not sure why since this is a topic about cardboard on a pc message board. Odd.

yohabroha posted...
With the rise of computer component prices due to crypotmining, will we start to see computer parts made from cardboard? I mean think about it, cardboard is a lot more power efficient than our current system, and cheaper to make. what say you PCH?

Bold answers the italic.
OK so your saying it tried to use a blocked port, got blocked, and switched to an unblocked port while waiting for the user to respond? - Why I love Gfaqs.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
1 month ago#6
Wow GPU sag wouldn’t even be a problem anymore. Also you could just use regular glue instead of thermal paste, cutting out the hasle of buying expensive tubes
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
1 month ago#7
32x2z posted...
Bold answers the italic.

Right. That's what answers it.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#8
PC gaming is dead come April 20 unless Gabe can release a new version of Skyrim playable with lincoln logs.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
1 month ago#9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6gXzqvnc_s
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
1 month ago#10
Stupidest topic ever confirmed
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cardboard Gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived