This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best pre-built gaming PC you could get for $2000?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the best pre-built gaming PC you could get for $2000?

User Info: RedZaraki

RedZaraki
6 months ago#1
Just want to game.
https://i.imgur.com/jKWMT8a.png

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
6 months ago#2
I have an Alienware Aurora (Windows 10, Intel Core i7-7700K, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 2TB HDD + 128GB SSD, GTX 1080 w/ keyboard + mouse) which only cost me about $1,375 after discounts (employee discount + coupon).

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-desktop-computers/alienware-aurora/spd/alienware-aurora-r7-desktop/dpcwxtc04h

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
6 months ago#3
Gonna throw this out there now - are you absolutely opposed to building yourself? Because the cash goes a lot farther if you build your own.
Now Playing: Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Now, let's count up your sins!

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
6 months ago#4
PC gaming is dead so just buy 5 Switches and rig them together with cardboard to make a super computer.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: Somato

Somato
6 months ago#5
Probably just me

But

$2000 on a PC that you are only going to use to play games seems f***ing stupid. If you are really just going to use it for just gaming, don't get a PC. Just get a Switch and a bunch of games or something.
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
6 months ago#6
wantfastcars posted...
Gonna throw this out there now - are you absolutely opposed to building yourself? Because the cash goes a lot farther if you build your own.

Pretty sure that's not the case right not given GPU insanity prices.

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
6 months ago#7
Somato posted...
Probably just me

But

$2000 on a PC that you are only going to use to play games seems f***ing stupid. If you are really just going to use it for just gaming, don't get a PC. Just get a Switch and a bunch of games or something.

If you have a decent disposable income it's not a bad budget for a PC+VR setup.

User Info: zxxcman

zxxcman
6 months ago#8
wantfastcars posted...

Actually, with the current prices of the GPUs and RAM, a prebuilt isn't a bad idea.

As long as you take the time and effort to replace the cheap PSU.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: Arnzillazor

Arnzillazor
6 months ago#9
If you don't need the latest and greatest machine... you could probably find something between $1,200 and $1,500.
"Necessity is the mother of invention."

User Info: GM_

GM_
6 months ago#10
Somato posted...
Probably just me

But

At least they're going to play games instead of sitting on a message board b****ing 24/7 about not having games to play just like this board does.
PC mustarded rice
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the best pre-built gaming PC you could get for $2000?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived