This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can still see jaggies on 4k

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can still see jaggies on 4k

User Info: Cruzader619

Cruzader619
3 months ago#1
I can see some jaggies on GTA V especially when moving around the city on a car. I thought 4k would solve this issue 😢
"If you commit suicide on this forest, bears will poop on your corpse."

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
3 months ago#2
Got to enable AA. At least 4xAA. 8xAA would look butter smooth though

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
3 months ago#3
How big is your 4K display?

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
3 months ago#4
Your need retina quality to get rid of jaggies. Either 4K on a tiny screen or a much higher resolution for a 28"+ display.

When peasants say "why would anyone want and 8K+ monitor?" You can now see one major benefit.
Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI B350 Tomahawk | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync
Nintendo Switch

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
3 months ago#5
BrokenMachine85 posted...
Your need retina quality to get rid of jaggies. Either 4K on a tiny screen or a much higher resolution for a 28"+ display.

When peasants say "why would anyone want and 8K+ monitor?" You can now see one major benefit.

Meanwhile, no one expects you to stick your nose against the monitor and yell 's*** I can still see a pixel!'

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
3 months ago#6
CursedPanther posted...

Meanwhile, no one expects you to stick your nose against the monitor and yell 's*** I can still see a pixel!'

No one needs a sports car on the road but those of us who can afford one buy one. It's all about choice for those who can appreciate the little extras in life.
Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI B350 Tomahawk | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync
Nintendo Switch

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
3 months ago#7
CursedPanther posted...

No one needs a sports car on the road but those of us who can afford one buy one. It's all about choice for those who can appreciate the little extras in life.

No, it's called proper viewing distance.

d**** with the random analogy?

User Info: Cruzader619

Cruzader619
3 months ago#8
bikeblaster posted...
How big is your 4K display?

55"
"If you commit suicide on this forest, bears will poop on your corpse."

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 months ago#9
Back in myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy day, the whole game was pixels......

......Kids these days......
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
3 months ago#10
Hmmm, maybe you need new eyes........... robot eyes.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can still see jaggies on 4k

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived