This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Cryptocurrency Mining Killing PC Gaming? No, But...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Cryptocurrency Mining Killing PC Gaming? No, But...

User Info: 32x2z

32x2z
6 months ago#11
DarkKnight_sf posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
How is it going Donny?

I am The Dark Knight.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/community/don_sf/games/played

You sure got an interesting name, why do I vaguely remember anything _sf being categorized as a troll in 2016?
AMD 8300 4.2ghz-8gb DDR3 1600-1050Ti 4GB-128gb SSD-2.5TB storage-40" 1080P 120hz.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#12
pancakes or waffles boys?
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: DarkKnight_sf

DarkKnight_sf
6 months ago#13
32x2z posted...
DarkKnight_sf posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
How is it going Donny?

I am The Dark Knight.

You sure got an interesting name, why do I vaguely remember anything _sf being categorized as a troll in 2016?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Dark Knight

32x2z
6 months ago#14
DarkKnight_sf posted...
32x2z posted...
DarkKnight_sf posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
How is it going Donny?

I am The Dark Knight.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

This is why I love gamefaqs. I reward you with a 7/10.
AMD 8300 4.2ghz-8gb DDR3 1600-1050Ti 4GB-128gb SSD-2.5TB storage-40" 1080P 120hz.

yohabroha
6 months ago#15
yohabroha posted...
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

32x2z
6 months ago#16
yohabroha posted...
yohabroha posted...

Do I get powdered sugar and syrup? If so I'm going with pancakes.

DarkKnight_sf
6 months ago#17
yohabroha posted...

No this thread is about PC Gaming.

Get out.
Dark Knight

yohabroha
6 months ago#18
actually don i really like this topic for once, there's some pretty good memes in it.

- 4 monitors inherently needing extra power, as if you're gaming on all 4 monitors
- currently uploading content to youtube at 16gb ddr3 but for some reason have to jump to 64gb ddr4 now
- the claim that cpu prices are also rising with cryptomining despite them still being the same
- the standard donspeak of multiplatforms and having a tentative grasp of english
- rrp like some absolute subhuman s***bag instead of msrp
- bringing up your education in vague terms

all around quality and i'm kind of excited to see more

DarkKnight_sf
6 months ago#19
yohabroha posted...
actually don i really like this topic for once, there's some pretty good memes in it.

- 4 monitors inherently needing extra power, as if you're gaming on all 4 monitors
- currently uploading content to youtube at 16gb ddr3 but for some reason have to jump to 64gb ddr4 now
- the claim that cpu prices are also rising with cryptomining despite them still being the same
- the standard donspeak of multiplatforms and having a tentative grasp of english
- rrp like some absolute subhuman s***bag instead of msrp
- bringing up your education in vague terms

all around quality and i'm kind of excited to see more

For some reason, trolls seem to live here and come out. I am The Dark Knight, get the name right.

I don't game on 4 monitors, I use them to study, watch the crypto markets as i have investments, browse, keep my youtube dashboard open, watch youtube/films and so much more - 4 monitors help.

I don't need to jump to 64gb ram, but I would like to because I have something like 100 tabs open at one point.

I think I am right about multiplatforms. Because people want to upgrade their graphics cards to play games with better graphics, if everyone was playing league of legends or warstarcraft with PS1 graphics then no one would want to upgrade their graphics cards.

So try again.
Dark Knight
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is Cryptocurrency Mining Killing PC Gaming? No, But...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived