This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 months ago#31
Depends on what you mean by weird/s***. If a fanbase is say... unusually heavy in something like the neo-nazi or pedophile demographics then I can completely understand not wanting to be even slightly associated with it. Especially if the publisher and developer don't take issue with it.
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

User Info: Greggbird33

Greggbird33
4 months ago#32
My favorite is the "It's on the platform I hate/don't support/ don't have"

The fanboi logic.
This guy are sick.

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
4 months ago#33
When I was in college one of my jock-type roommates saw me playing FF7 and asked how I could enjoy a game where "nothing happens, you just read."

User Info: Perthboy

Perthboy
4 months ago#34
Resident Evil 6 is not Resident Evil.
The franchise that invented the third person shooter can't be a third person shooter. WTF
Perthboy
Mine is I-------------------this----------------------I big.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 months ago#35
Perthboy posted...
The franchise that invented the third person shooter can't be a third person shooter. WTF

Say what now? AFAIK Resident Evil didn't invent anything.
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

User Info: sherudons

sherudons
4 months ago#36
If anything 6 detracted from the series as a whole.

It's too hard is my dumbest complaint heard, usually followed by some sort of request to add in an easy mode.

Ninja Gaiden would actually be rather boring if it did not try it's best to crush your soul and humiliates players who do accept the difficulty level change, I like that.

You miss out on a real rush when you finally over come a "hard" game.
Former Meepo Of Gfaq.
Official Techies of Gfaq, sometimes it is not enough to watch the world burn.

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
4 months ago#37
Guy i use to work with said he thought dead space sucked because Kendra had blocky looking hair.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
4 months ago#38
Some woman on Eurogamer who reviewed Alan Wake negatively compared the game to Heavy Rain, even though these two aren't even the same genre. Her other reviews are mostly casual games.
Hello

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
4 months ago#39
"What is the point of motion controls when you can't even strangle her?"
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-Mahatma Gandhi

User Info: Num13Roxas

Num13Roxas
4 months ago#40
GoddessPerry_08 posted...
My friend said he thinks Fortnite is a fun game but can't play it because he hates the art style.

I mean,youre literally looking at the game the entire time,not liking the art style is a valid reason to not want to play a game

loader963 posted...
Because they gave Dante short hair!

God damn dont remind me of this s***,everyone b****ed so much about his hair when that first CGI trailer was shown off,of course now people try to backpedal and say "it was never about the hair" even though....it was. What a time that was.

Anyway,dumbest I heard is with Kingdom Hearts and people saying "but it has Disney",like dude,really,most people grew up on that but refuse to play a game with those characters?
Moving on is all we can do
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived