This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
6 months ago#21
Duke Nukem Forever cause you can pick up and throw s***. Actually that's a legit complaint.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
6 months ago#22
If it's dubbed or not.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
6 months ago#23
Censorship.

Not like...a character removed. Or whole scenes changed to fit a different narrative. Or political opinions silenced in exchange for something more safe and balanced.

"That changed this one scene a bit!"
or
"That underage character doesn't have her skimpy swimsuit costume any more!"
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Shinkoden

Shinkoden
6 months ago#24
GoddessPerry_08 posted...
I've also heard someone saying they disliked Dark Souls because it's just hard to be hard

This honestly is my main complaint about the game, it's a game that could have an easier mode but just refuses to have one. This leaves out a portion of casual gamers like myself usually, that just want to experience the game without the added challenge.

User Info: fallen_acolyte

fallen_acolyte
6 months ago#25
WHy i stopped playing wow...

I can't take pandas seriously.
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte XBL: Fallen Acolyte

User Info: Delta_Force

Delta_Force
6 months ago#26
Resident Evil 7
-"Because it's not a real resident Evil."
-"The f***?"
More Bush on Obama's Clinton!
What the hell does "should of" mean?

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
6 months ago#27
It isn't on console. It doesn't have a physical release. Not voiced in english (tho that isn't totally without merit as a reason). SJW reasons.... pretty much all of them.

I'm shocked someone hasn't said drm yet.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
6 months ago#28
Shinkoden posted...
I've also heard someone saying they disliked Dark Souls because it's just hard to be hard

This honestly is my main complaint about the game, it's a game that could have an easier mode but just refuses to have one. This leaves out a portion of casual gamers like myself usually, that just want to experience the game without the added challenge.

Not everything needs to cater to every possible user. Dark Souls selling point is the challenge, those who don't fit that profile need to take it as a clue that it's not intended for them.
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
6 months ago#29
Orestes417 posted...
Shinkoden posted...

Not everything needs to cater to every possible user. Dark Souls selling point is the challenge, those who don't fit that profile need to take it as a clue that it's not intended for them.

This. The entitlement baffles me.

Especially with Dark Souls, since it's not even very difficult. Do these people want to just sleepwalk through the game?
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: Retrowire

Retrowire
6 months ago#30
Oh yay, I've got a dumb complaint that no one has mentioned in this thread yet!

"I hate that game because the fanbase is weird/s***"

I can understand disliking a game if the fanbase is toxic, that's different.

But people who won't touch Undertale because the fanbase is eccentric or weird. Maybe you avoid Sonic games because the fanbase has furries in it.

That complaint is stupid as hell. The fanbase and the game are two entirely different entities. Don't let weirdos ruin an otherwise perfectly enjoyable experience for you.
AdhesiveWombat is the greatest chiptune electro artist ever.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived