This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
6 months ago#11
"I don't like the art style, so I'm not gonna play the game anymore... even though I liked everything else about the game."
Harvest Moon on Steam? Really? http://store.steampowered.com/app/585900/Harvest_Moon_Light_of_Hope/
May not be a "real" HM, but it does look fun.

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
6 months ago#12
None. Disliking something is totally subjective and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
6 months ago#13
ClunkerSlim posted...
None. Disliking something is totally subjective and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

At least until they get uppity and start complaining about others not caring. Although hating a game for not being something it never even remotely claimed to be attempting to be is up there on the "Dude, you're an idiot" scale.
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
6 months ago#14

I hate Xenogears because the letter X is in the title.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
6 months ago#15
MarceloSampaio posted...
"I don't like the art style, so I'm not gonna play the game anymore... even though I liked everything else about the game."

Games are a visual medium
"Why are you always smiling?"
"'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical."

User Info: Alisa

Alisa
6 months ago#16
"It's made outside of Japan"
Official Alisa Bosconovitch of the Tekken 7 Boards, Ikibasu!

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
6 months ago#17
"30 FPS = no buy"

Many said that for Gravity Rush 2 and l still laugh at them for missing out one of the reasons to own a PS4.

I get the complaints when it's a PC port locked at 30 because we probably have the hardware to push the frame rate but on console exclusives that's just nonsense.

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
6 months ago#18
Alisa posted...
"It's made outside of Japan"
Anime/Video Game Reviewer
http://www.336gamereviews.com/

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
6 months ago#19
I remember when IGN gave Drakensang a low score because, "pausing the action to give commands interrupts the flow".

Then, right around the same time they gave Dragon Age a high score because, "pausing the game to give commands is the optimal way of engaging in combat".

I couldn't believe the hypocrisy.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
6 months ago#20
You opened the inventory with Esc.

Yup. Gave a friend the opportunity to play Terraria. He lasted until he tried to open the inventory by pressing a single random button, and it didn't open.

"What the hell? Why isn't the inventory opening?!"
"You gotta press Escape. It opens with escape."
"WHAT THE f***?! WHY DOES IT OPEN WITH ESCAPE?! NO GAME EVER OPENS A MENU WITH ESCAPE!"

His face turned red, he slammed his fists on the desk next to the keyboard, then leapt from the chair and stormed out of the room. It didn't get any better when he came back and I casually mentioned that you use escape to access a menu to quit most games, or go to options.

It was a special time.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The dumbest complaints you've heard for disliking a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived