This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RUMOR: Cyberpunk2077 will be at E3 2018

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RUMOR: Cyberpunk2077 will be at E3 2018

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
6 months ago#11
yohabroha posted...
tons of games go through 3 year development after being announced.

Well it was announced back in 2012. With that said, even if it was 6 years after the announcement (not really - it was later 2012, now is early 2018) it's still not that big of a deal. The development process isn't abnormally long - the announcement happened to come early because CDPR did it when they got the IP. Announcements are usually well into the development.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
6 months ago#12
Cyberpunk 2077 is a waste of time and worthless game without a good designed female character to play as for the whole game.

otherwise, Fallout 3 and 4 and The Elder Scrolls III, IV, and V are still superior.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#13
xenosaga123 posted...
Cyberpunk 2077 is a waste of time and worthless game without a good designed female character to play as for the whole game.

otherwise, Fallout 3 and 4 and The Elder Scrolls III, IV, and V are still superior.

you've played it? @xenosaga123
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#14
vlado_e posted...
yohabroha posted...

Well it was announced back in 2012. With that said, even if it was 6 years after the announcement (not really - it was later 2012, now is early 2018) it's still not that big of a deal. The development process isn't abnormally long - the announcement happened to come early because CDPR did it when they got the IP. Announcements are usually well into the development.

i was saying 2 generations 18 months apart is only 3 years apart, so the whole "2 generations have released since announcement" doesn't really mean much.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: celebar

celebar
6 months ago#15
A rumor is literally just a thing someone said that other people repeat.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
6 months ago#16
Orestes417 posted...
I'll care when the game goes on sale. Until then no hype from me.

Agreed. Well mostly. I'm still super interested in information but not at all expecting anything to play for years still.
4790k @ 4.6 | Asus Maximus VII Formula | H105 | 32GB RAM | 1080ti | 1TB of SSD | 6TB of HDD | Win 10 64bit | ax1200w | HTC Vive
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
6 months ago#17
I look at it this way. It'll be out when it's out. If I avoid information there's little chance of creeping expectations. Besides, it's not like I don't have plenty to keep me occupied between now and whenever. My book list alone is probably in the decades and I go through 50ish of those in a year...
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
6 months ago#18
vlado_e posted...
yohabroha posted...

I'd have been more concerned if we'd seen gameplay footage before now. Like...we saw the game actually playable and then nothing for 4-5 years.

Nothing after a teaser trailer? I can dig it. Take as long as it takes.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
6 months ago#19
Orestes417 posted...
I look at it this way. It'll be out when it's out.

That's my general outlook for games releases as well. If a game gets delayed, then, sure - whatever. At best they'll have more time to work on it and we'll get something better as result. At worst, it's going to be bad - having a release sooner or later doesn't going to change that.

Orestes417 posted...
Besides, it's not like I don't have plenty to keep me occupied between now and whenever.

Same here. There are a bunch of games I haven't played yet, also a bunch that I can just play again. I'm in the process of replaying Fallout: New Vegas right now, for example and that takes a solid chunk of time. I can also just go and play something that is meant to be replayed a lot like Heroes of Might and Magic or Age of Wonders. In addition there are books, podcasts, movies and more. I'm happy to wait for a game.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Delta_Force

Delta_Force
6 months ago#20
That's great, that means we have only two more years of waiting to go!
More Bush on Obama's Clinton!
What the hell does "should of" mean?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. RUMOR: Cyberpunk2077 will be at E3 2018

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived