This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SEGA announced Two Point Hospital, the spiritual successor to Theme Hospital

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. SEGA announced Two Point Hospital, the spiritual successor to Theme Hospital

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
6 months ago#11
Anybody who claims to be a "pc gamers" but complains about this is a complete idiot. Games like these made PC gaming back in the day and they made it a hell of a lot more unique than PC gaming is today. These games are made for pc and take advantage of the additional options of the mouse and keyboard.

If you complain about this then you only started playing pc games in the last 5 years so you don't understand. That is fact.

I'd call you a lot worse but I don't want to be modded.
Alexis Sanchez Is Pissing Off To United And I'm So Depressed
Honk For Ponk

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
6 months ago#12
Theme Hospital has always been listed as one of my favorites of all time.

Hype.
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
6 months ago#13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wguJKz2md3Y

Always loved this game.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: krossfire

krossfire
6 months ago#14
They nailed that Aardman Animation style stop motion animation there, despite being a CG cartoon.

In any case, excellent! I've been wanting to have a real spiritual successor to this game, and more games of this genre in general.
"Transcending history and the world, a tale of soul and sword eternally retold."
"Believe in your own justice."

User Info: AceTheFace

AceTheFace
6 months ago#15
Man a real PC game. To bad I moved on to consoles thanks to minners. One of my fav games when I was younger. Hope it gets a console release. Prety sure I played this on pc and ps1. I rocked OG xcom and theme hospital.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. SEGA announced Two Point Hospital, the spiritual successor to Theme Hospital

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived