This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PUBG cheat makers are facing up to 5 years in prison

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG cheat makers are facing up to 5 years in prison

User Info: Oakland510_

Oakland510_
4 weeks ago#41
Viper187666 posted...
Oakland510_ posted...
Commit crime that affects million+ people, go to prison. Wow, that's really disgusting.

Oh, those poor babies in their f***ing videogame. Yes. Totally valid reason to lock someone up forever.

Not forever, just 5 years. Enough to make someone not commit crime of this magnitude any more. A small fine or one week jail sentence and a stern warning not to do it again won't do anything.

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
4 weeks ago#42
Oakland510_ posted...
Viper187666 posted...
Oakland510_ posted...
Commit crime that affects million+ people, go to prison. Wow, that's really disgusting.

Oh, those poor babies in their f***ing videogame. Yes. Totally valid reason to lock someone up forever.

Not forever, just 5 years. Enough to make someone not commit crime of this magnitude any more. A small fine or one week jail sentence and a stern warning not to do it again won't do anything.

People get less time for committing real crimes and actually hurting others. The cost of locking up somebody for ruining your precious gaming experience is a ridiculous waste of funds.
Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/xbox01092016.jpg

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
4 weeks ago#43
Viper187666 posted...
People get less time for committing real crimes and actually hurting others. The cost of locking up somebody for ruining your precious gaming experience is a ridiculous waste of funds.

You fail to grasp the full situation here. Their arrest has nothing to do with ruining gaming experiences. They were arrested due to tax evasion and fraud, because they profit tens of thousands, if not more, by selling these hacks.

While I would be okay with someone being arrested for developing hacks for multiplayer games, this is not the reason they're being prosecuted.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: tsoures

tsoures
4 weeks ago#44
Are they being punished for cheating or for playing PUBG?
http://steamunpowered.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Cartman.png

User Info: su27Chaos

su27Chaos
4 weeks ago#45
Looking at the comments people make money off the lootbox items. I wonder those cheaters end up making money.
I like my beer like I like my violence...
Domestic.

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
4 weeks ago#46
Viper187666 posted...

No they don't.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG cheat makers are facing up to 5 years in prison

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived