This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PUBG cheat makers are facing up to 5 years in prison

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG cheat makers are facing up to 5 years in prison

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
6 months ago#11
SinisterSlay posted...
Part of my likes the idea of jailing cheaters

A big part of me does.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
6 months ago#12
SleepComa posted...
China has strict laws
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
6 months ago#13
Sir_Haxor posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
And how many years did the one guy get for Swatting the one dude witch lead to his death?

Three lol

Who was imprisoned? The cop, the kids playing call of duty, or the swatter guy the kids hired to call in the swat?

I'm surprised there has been a sentencing so soon after the incident, typically there is an arraignment, a pre-trail, trail, and sentencing, which can take up to two years. Am I thinking of the same incident? The one that happened a few weeks back in Kansas?
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

Hagan
6 months ago#14
zhenghan posted...
SleepComa posted...
China has strict laws

Basically this, Jackie Chan's son was detained for 6 months for possession of weed.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/13/world/asia/china-jackie-chan-son-release/index.html
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: Sir_Meowcat_Esq

Sir_Meowcat_Esq
6 months ago#15
Can't have those scum amateur cheat makers digging into Bluehole/Tencent sponsored cheat sales.

User Info: loader963

loader963
6 months ago#16
Hagan posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
And how many years did the one guy get for Swatting the one dude witch lead to his death?

Three lol

Who was imprisoned? The cop, the kids playing call of duty, or the swatter guy the kids hired to call in the swat?

I'm surprised there has been a sentencing so soon after the incident, typically there is an arraignment, a pre-trail, trail, and sentencing, which can take up to two years. Am I thinking of the same incident? The one that happened a few weeks back in Kansas?

He was just charged. The 3 years is the max he could get. I don’t think he’s been arraigned yet even.
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
6 months ago#17
Sir_Haxor posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...

Three lol

You mean none as of yet. Trials don't happen that fast kids. And three is the max he could get for involuntary manslaughter. It's possible there could be other lesser charges thrown in.
Even I'm not crazy enough to believe that distortion of reality

Hagan
6 months ago#18
loader963 posted...
He was just charged. The 3 years is the max he could get. I don’t think he’s been arraigned yet even.

How was he though? The cop, the swatter, or the Call of Duty kid?
BNET = Mike#1931
Steam = mhagan1986

User Info: BrokenMachine85

BrokenMachine85
6 months ago#19
captsplatter_1 posted...
And how many years did the one guy get for Swatting the one dude witch lead to his death? Honestly don't jail the cheat makers, just ban them from all online games and have them pay a hefty fine and I do mean hefty. Otherwise we are paying taxes for them to be put in jail.

100% Agree.
Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI B350 Tomahawk | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G | 28" Acer Predator 4K G-Sync
Nintendo Switch

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
6 months ago#20
BrokenMachine85 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
And how many years did the one guy get for Swatting the one dude witch lead to his death? Honestly don't jail the cheat makers, just ban them from all online games and have them pay a hefty fine and I do mean hefty. Otherwise we are paying taxes for them to be put in jail.

100% Agree.

you don't have to pay tax on them if they go to chinese prison and die before their years are up :^
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG cheat makers are facing up to 5 years in prison

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived