This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition releases March 6th with all DLC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition releases March 6th with all DLC

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
3 months ago#41
1050 to play on 720P. So I guess I'm playing on 720P then that's fine with me. Will be interesting to see how my system benches.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
3 months ago#42
burn420247 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...

I don't think its miners that jacked the 1080TI prices...

miners love 1080ti's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHAjBMLRqY

there are a ton of other farms showcased on youtube using 1080ti's as well, but the one in the link above is insane with 70 cards, lol.

Video is interesting. But it'll take 10 months at their rate to earn back the cost, and conversion can change anytime. Imagine having $80k to throw at something you might lose money on... plus all the time learning how to do it that could get flushed. That would be more hairy to me than anything about learning how to do the setup safely. Then again, I'll likely never have $80k to throw at this like it's just another investment that can go wrong and if it does oh well, next...
My current setup: https://i.imgur.com/c8xbRW0.png
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png

User Info: CraiCrushna

CraiCrushna
3 months ago#43
15 is great.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 months ago#44
NecroAether posted...
The official specs are official and that size 100Gb is the real size if you plan on playing at 1080p. It's 155gb is you plan to play at 4K, get over it. Nvidia released the official specs. To answer the other question YES this is basically the Royal Edition but on PC. The Windows Edition gets everything the Royal Edition is getting.

Are you sure about that?
I mean, I guess is common sense but you never know, I still would like an official confirmation.
Hi

User Info: good_mangorush

good_mangorush
3 months ago#45
What about modding tool? Is that confirmed or just another honey coated lie from SE?
The Truth Has Set Me Free!

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
3 months ago#46
Chaos_Missile posted...
Over 100gb for minimum specs...

Wasnt it stated somewhere by SE themselves that the 100 GBs min that was initially reported was a slander/exaggeration and it was actually less than that? (or am I thinking of a different game?)

They didn't say slander, and it wasn't the install size. It was the fact that someone posted the 1060 as the minimum requirement for the game they refuted
"Don't you know our lives are on trial now? And if we lose, we're going straight to Hell! I could care less."
~DevilDriver: I Could Care Less

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
3 months ago#47
12 was bad......but not as insultingly bad as 15,
everything you do in 15 will amount to nothing,
forced nonsensical tragedy for the sake of tragedy,
and stuff happening off screen.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: Perfect Zeratul

Perfect Zeratul
3 months ago#48
Pass. Any game that has denuvo rootkit is a pass.
God gave man a brain and a ****. Too bad he didn't give us enough blood to use them both @ the same time....

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
3 months ago#49
Is FF15 actually a complete game at this point (with all the dlcs)?

Or is a player required to watch a few movies, read a few books, etc etc?
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
3 months ago#50
@wildog2006 posted...
ITT: Games I don't personally like are bad

That's how opinions work, well done.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition releases March 6th with all DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived