This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a fair price to ask for this gaming PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a fair price to ask for this gaming PC?

User Info: XC0ld_KillaX

XC0ld_KillaX
6 months ago#1
I built this gaming PC back in early 2017 and I just never use it (unfortunately). I'm just at a period where gaming hasn't been a big priority in my life and I'd rather get some cash back and sell it to someone who would actually use it, as it just collects dust under my desk right now. I don't expect to get 100% back of what I paid for it, but I don't want to short myself out on cash either. If it matters I paid $861.45 for all this after rebates/sales.

Link to PCPartPicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fyhsjc

For those who don't want to click the link the specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz
Mobo: ASUS H110M-E/2
RAM: Patriot Viper 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2133
Hard drive: PNY 120GB SSD (for booting Windows) and Western Digital Blue Caviar 1TB
GPU: XFX Radeon RX480 8GB
PSU: Corsair Builder 500W Bronze certified

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#2
well pcpartpicker values it at ~$1k if you take the original price for that 480, its now used but if you live in a populated area you might be able to get someone to take it for $700 based on original pricing.

however considering you can't even buy a 480 anymore and the 580 goes for $500+ due to cryptomining, you might be able to sway someone to throw a little more to it, or as incentive to pay the ~$700 without haggling.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: thegreatandrewm

thegreatandrewm
6 months ago#3
2k people are dumb just say gaming pc and mining free money rofl
I7 6700k at 800 mhz feel the speed :)
i72600k 3.4ghz x12 ,12 GB DDR3 x60,sapphire 7970,1080 ti x20,1500w power supply x6.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a fair price to ask for this gaming PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived