This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who are origin pc and xotic pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who are origin pc and xotic pc?

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
3 months ago#11
vlado_e posted...
shamfuru posted...
Everytime I want to speak about a new topic, I make a new topic.

But it's pretty much the same topic. You first asked for PC recommendations. Then for opinions on specific PCs which, in light of the previous topic, wasn't completely new. Then you ask about eCollegePC - again, in light of the previous two, it's just a continuation of the theme of "is it OK to buy from there". Now we have the same thing but other companies instead of eCollegePC.

The topics are about you shopping for a computer, they aren't really "different".

Yet I cannot change thread titles, and there is no option in thread creation to make you people actually read my posts or respond on topic.

I have to make the process as easy for you as I possibly can as basic reading comprehension or decency is not to be found here.
--- Remove the cancer, take back your souls ---
Want a chill, friendly Monster Hunter World guild? Join World Hunters Entertainment https://discord.gg/ZRE6wmc
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Who are origin pc and xotic pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived