This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
7 months ago#51
Voidgolem posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Whatever dude.... continue with your pointless argument for the sake of accomplishing absolutely nothing in the end. The fact of the matter is that you choose to continue this shows how immature you are and Conker is no different honestly.

That's fair. I find the nihilist argument horribly depressing, though.

in my defense, I did not raise a two-day-cold topic in order to provoke a mobius double-reacharound of trolling. That, at least, was the other guy.

Hmmm, you're right but he didn't actually revive it either in honesty but he did tag you and start this whole pointless argument to begin with.
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Conker

Conker
7 months ago#52
Voidgolem posted...
Conker posted...

The issue you continue to not acknowledge is that the topic clearly indicates the opposite of what you posted.

considering he doesn't say what he -does- think the cards are marketed for, no, it really doesn't.

I mean, you've already, multiple times over, demonstrated that you lack the ability to comprehend text.

WTF is your problem? I don't even think you're understanding what I said because your reply has nothing to do with what I was saying. I was just saying that your assumption about a gaming forum didn't make sense when the topic title would squash the assumption you made. Even the title would indicate they clearly knew graphics processors are used for other things besides gaming. Is that not the opposite of what you posted originally? So why you felt the need to then spin that into this makes no sense! "Assuming that somebody is talking about gaming

on a gaming forum

is a fair assumption to make."

You seemed to be starting to grasp what I was saying, then went all pissy again. I really think it's your own trouble comprehending, not mine. I'm honestly not even being a dick or anything and you keep acting like I'm just posting to troll you or something...when I was just pointing out that no matter what is said you seem to twist it into something else entirely that I'm not even talking about! As perfectly shown by the rest of your reply...

so hey

what do -you- think the card is advertised for, buddy?

my super, super hypocritical buddy that doesn't read the opening post and then talks s*** about other people not reading the opening post.

WTF!? I legit was just pointing out what was originally funny to me about your original reply and the logic you used in further posts that was what you were calling out about the TC but then instead of acknowledging your assumption didn't make sense, you go off about this s***!

I appreciate the shift towards selective blindness as your bulls*** is made more and more apparent.

Again, WTF!? I legit don't even know what you're attempting to say here. You clearly think I'm talking about a more broad subject than what I am. I literally am just talking about how your thinking was backwards about an assumption related to this site. That's it.
If you don't want to argue about something, take the initiative and stfu.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!

User Info: strat10

strat10
7 months ago#53
It's crazy how these things divide the community even further. It feels like gaming community becomes toxic and hateful as years past by.

Consoles vs PC
Specific game vs game.
PC hardware divide between brands.
I could throw in gamergate and feminism issues.
Now this. lol

Conker
7 months ago#54
Fade2black001 posted...
Hmmm, you're right but he didn't actually revive it either in honesty but he did tag you and start this whole pointless argument to begin with.

This is what I honestly think is why he's been so worked up. I am trying to understand and the only thing I've come up with is that in his mind he imagined I searched out this topic after an old post to specifically call him out in some trolling way.

When in reality I didn't bump this and happened to see it after a couple new posts were made wondering if he realized TC obviously knew graphics processors are used beyond gaming cuz...yeah, clearly the topic title proved that. I guess I wasn't thinking, "Oh, this was a few days old, dude's gonna rage cuz I tagged him about a question."

Conker
7 months ago#55
Fade2black001 posted...
choose to continue this shows how immature you are and Conker is no different honestly.

Eh, call me immature if you like but I'd certainly hope nobody honestly thinks what I say is no different. I'd hope someone might just realize what was originally being said rather than continue on and on thinking everyone is out to get them or troll them when in reality they were in the wrong and continue to either misunderstand or deflect.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
7 months ago#56
Right, that's exactly what I figured what happened.
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 months ago#57
Conker posted...

Eh, call me immature if you like but I'd certainly hope nobody honestly thinks what I say is no different. I'd hope someone might just realize what was originally being said rather than continue on and on thinking everyone is out to get them or troll them when in reality they were in the wrong and continue to either misunderstand or deflect.

I answered your goddamned stupid question and you kept being goddamned dense, which means you, not "everyone", are either an idiot or a troll.

these are not difficult concepts.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 months ago#58
Conker posted...

You seemed to be starting to grasp what I was saying, then went all pissy again. I really think it's your own trouble comprehending, not mine. I'm honestly not even being a dick or anything and you keep acting like I'm just posting to troll you or something...when I was just pointing out that no matter what is said you seem to twist it into something else entirely that I'm not even talking about! As perfectly shown by the rest of your reply...

That you continue going "I was totally just mocking you" instead of admitting that you were in the goddamned wrong and can't understand basic english is frustrating.

nobody else has had issues comprehending what was said to the point of bumping a topic and starting a twenty-post b**** fit over how they didn't understand what was said. that was literally all you..

is the hangup that I didn't include "valid" before "uses" in the original post, or something? Because that's pretty well implied.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: MacrossSpecial

MacrossSpecial
7 months ago#59
It make me sad to wake up and see that four people took the bait.

It is 2018 and people on gamefaqs are still getting trolled.
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll

User Info: hollow-sasuke

hollow-sasuke
7 months ago#60
Wow, didn't expect this lol.

Just to be clear and I said this in the OP, I don't know if it's right or wrong. I'm very new to the concept of mining and I was simply wondering if reviews based on mining capabilities are valid. Granted, my understanding of mining is that it's based on excessive long-term use of GPUs that aren't really designed for that purpose. Sort of like buying a Benz to go cross-country rallying. Doable but not recommended. Maybe I'm wrong in that thinking, idk. I'm not trying to be presumptuous, I genuinely want to know. My fault for not clarifying.
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived