This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#31
Conker posted...

The difference is, me mocking you with your own trolling, “starting bulls***,” (counter)-trolling, or whatever else you’d like to come up with...isn’t being hypocritical because I obviously accept what I’m doing.

you seem confused, buddy. You seem to think I've denied being a jerk. Whereas all I've done is point out that the response was valid and that your reposting of a stupid question was -also- stupid.

Conker posted...

I answer questions directed at me. I don’t deflect with dumbf*** logic and act like my intentions are different from what they started as.

your intentions of "I wanted to start s***", which you have avidly denied four or five times over in going "I JUST WANTED YOU TO ANSWER MY STUPID QUESTION BECAUSE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POST".

Sure buddy.

Conker posted...

I already told you. I wanted to see if you’d answer the question, but you were incapable of that even and went off the rails.

I've answered the question twice. Three times if you count the part where the question doesn't need to be answered for anybody with, y'know, an IQ above room temp.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Conker

Conker
3 months ago#32
Not to mention, nobody said they were only talking about gaming.

Holy s*** man, you have no grasp on the things you say, do you?

The TC posted about graphics cards and mining. You replied saying it must come as a shock that they can be used for other things but gaming. When asked where TC even mentioned gaming, you asked what website we’re on...which is your sad attempt at saying because the site is GameFAQs that we must only talk about gaming in topics. Literally that’s what your posts lead to.

What else would that possibly mean? Are you just pretending to be this dense or are you really that bad at knowing what words mean?

The question was "is it fair to include mining reviews"?

Yes. It is. Topic over. I get that you don't understand that, given the demonstrated inability to comprehend context or the meaning of words.

If that’s the end of topic, why wouldn’t you have said that to begin with? Instead you decided to be an ass and then couldn’t even answer a simple question to end it but instead went total troll then try to act like others started it.
If you don't want to argue about something, take the initiative and stfu.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!

Voidgolem
3 months ago#33
Conker posted...
When asked where TC even mentioned gaming, you asked what website we’re on...which is your sad attempt at saying because the site is GameFAQs that we must only talk about gaming in topics. Literally that’s what your posts lead to.

well, no, I'm saying that it's reasonable to assume that the question is in regards to gaming, seeing as this is a gaming site and the card has at least two paragraphs of visual design/virtual entertainment in it's marketing booklet out of a sum total of three and a half.

you're the one making rather hideous circular logic and ill-advised trolling attempts out of it. Possibly because you cannot derive meaning from context.

Knowing your audience: Difficult, I guess.

Conker posted...

If that’s the end of topic, why wouldn’t you have said that to begin with? Instead you decided to be an ass and then couldn’t even answer a simple question to end it but instead went total troll then try to act like others started it.

I answered the question four times now. Please do not blame your inadequacies on me.

Conker
3 months ago#34
Voidgolem posted...
Conker posted...

The difference is, me mocking you with your own trolling, “starting bulls***,” (counter)-trolling, or whatever else you’d like to come up with...isn’t being hypocritical because I obviously accept what I’m doing.

you seem confused, buddy. You seem to think I've denied being a jerk. Whereas all I've done is point out that the response was valid and that your reposting of a stupid question was -also- stupid.

Conker posted...

I answer questions directed at me. I don’t deflect with dumbf*** logic and act like my intentions are different from what they started as.

your intentions of "I wanted to start s***", which you have avidly denied four or five times over in going "I JUST WANTED YOU TO ANSWER MY STUPID QUESTION BECAUSE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POST".

Sure buddy.

Conker posted...

I already told you. I wanted to see if you’d answer the question, but you were incapable of that even and went off the rails.

I've answered the question twice. Three times if you count the part where the question doesn't need to be answered for anybody with, y'know, an IQ above room temp.

Wow, you are so delusional. The answer to the question (you absolutely did not answer) is, “Nowhere.” TC is on a gaming site asking a question that never mentioned gaming.

So the response would be, “TC didn’t and I assumed wrong in the thinking that they only thought GPUs could be used for gaming.”

Wow, that would have been hard compared to, “Derp, the website we’re on has game in it so I assumed TC would be shocked to know GPUs do other things...cuz I blatantly ignored the fact they are talking about other things!”

Later, it should be followed by, “Yet, I’m the one who thinks a site with the word Game in it is only to be used to discuss gaming. I fail at life.”

Voidgolem
3 months ago#35
Conker posted...

Wow, you are so delusional. The answer to the question (you absolutely did not answer) is, “Nowhere.” TC is on a gaming site asking a question that never mentioned gaming.

So the response would be, “TC didn’t and I assumed wrong in the thinking that they only thought GPUs could be used for gaming.”

Wow, that would have been hard compared to, “Derp, the website we’re on has game in it so I assumed TC would be shocked to know GPUs do other things...cuz I blatantly ignored the fact they are talking about other things!”

Later, it should be followed by, “Yet, I’m the one who thinks a site with the word Game in it is only to be used to discuss gaming. I fail at life.”

That's some hard projection, buddy. Real hard.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#36
Conker posted...
you are literally doing the same thing you accuse others of. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

Uhh, that’s not the definition of hypocrisy. JFC, you suck at trying to be smart.

When have I gone against anything I’ve claimed to be for? Nowhere have I acted like against my own belief. If you were a little bit smarter you’d clearly realize I’m entertained by this and nowhere did I claim to be above whatever belief you think I’m accusing others of.

The difference is, me mocking you with your own trolling, “starting bulls***,” (counter)-trolling, or whatever else you’d like to come up with...isn’t being hypocritical because I obviously accept what I’m doing. If you’d have owned up to that to begin with from the original question, it’d be end-of-story but you seem to prefer deflecting, trolling, and never admitting you were just being a dbag.

and why did you do that?

Dude, just put him on ignore and be done with him
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

Voidgolem
3 months ago#37
put me on ignore for pointing out that his question was stupid, or because I have a penchant for engaging middling-to-low grade trolls in sizable ourobourous-es of bulls*** that nobody wants to read?

because the latter is fair enough.

Conker
3 months ago#38
Let’s pretend I’m as poor at understanding as you.

Explain in simple terms how that’s projection? Do you not realize that’s literally what happened?

I can recap it for you. Seriously, somehow you think I started bulls***. Want to try going back and reading the topic?

A very simple question you deflected and trolled over and still think I was somehow being the troll here.

That’s exactly what happened and so I mocked you for it!(can’t even take your own s***)

If you think anything else is a reality, like I said, you’re delusional.

Voidgolem
3 months ago#39
Conker posted...

I can recap it for you. Seriously, somehow you think I started bulls***. Want to try going back and reading the topic?

Who decided to repost a stupid question that shouldn't have required answering with the explicit and stated intent of getting an answer?

Hint: It wasn't me.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 months ago#40
Voidgolem posted...
put me on ignore for pointing out that his question was stupid?

I been reading your bickering posts and have to agree with him on this one that and it was a very valid question. You also forget where you are at. Yes this site called Gamefaqs but it has other areas outside of gaming as you have obviously failed to notice. This section of the site is called PC HARDWARE.... I guess you can't comprehend this and you fail as a troll as being so ignorant.
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived