This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 months ago#21
Conker posted...

How am I a hypocrite?(that’s rhetorical, I’m not)

I didn’t originally say anything and just tagged you to see if you’d actually answer the question being quoted. You’re creating this false and presumptuous idea of my intentions.

there's no reason for me to answer the question because anyone with an IQ above room temperature could derive context from the topic and the question being asked.

You are a hypocrite because you are engaging in literally the exact thing you accuse me of. And you started the bulls***. Mediocre trolling that only works because engaging trolls is the cheapest form of entertainment.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Conker

Conker
7 months ago#22
Maybe instead of continuing to derail the topic and deflecting on the questions directed at you, we can just go back and if you can answer even one...hopefully it can be the original one I quoted.

So, where did TC mention gaming? Keep in mind the website a topic is being made on has no relevance to the responses.

If I made this exact same topic on any other site, there is no reason you should be incapable of answering that question without being an ass.
If you don't want to argue about something, take the initiative and stfu.
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!

Voidgolem
7 months ago#23
Conker posted...
Maybe instead of continuing to derail the topic and deflecting on the questions directed at you, we can just go back and if you can answer even one...hopefully it can be the original one I quoted.

So, where did TC mention gaming? Keep in mind the website a topic is being made on has no relevance to the responses.

If I made this exact same topic on any other site, there is no reason you should be incapable of answering that question without being an ass.

You derailed the topic, buddy. If you didn't keep making ill-advised troll attempts I wouldn't be answering.

If you made this exact same topic on any other site I'd have no cause to believe you're talking about gaming unless it was like neoGAF or something. This discussion literally wouldn't be happening because you wouldn't be triggered by your own inability to comprehend context.

well, probably not, I can only guess, really.

Conker
7 months ago#24
Voidgolem posted...
Conker posted...

How am I a hypocrite?(that’s rhetorical, I’m not)

I didn’t originally say anything and just tagged you to see if you’d actually answer the question being quoted. You’re creating this false and presumptuous idea of my intentions.

there's no reason for me to answer the question because anyone with an IQ above room temperature could derive context from the topic and the question being asked.

You are a hypocrite because you are engaging in literally the exact thing you accuse me of. And you started the bulls***.

That doesn’t make me a hypocrite. Why are you so presumptuous all the time?

I also didn’t start “the bulls***.” Did you miss the part where I re-posted a question?

You can’t even get basic facts correct and seem content replying like a dumbass. “Oh no, someone tagged me after I posted! They’re starting some bulls***!!! Gotta argue about it and act like it’s a big deal!”

I mean, holy f***, I tagged you...do you need an enema to losen up that ass? What s***ty book says tagging someone with a quoted question is “starting s***?” If you weren’t a continuous toolshed in every post, maybe you’d realize that my post could have been neutral and legit if you’d have answered the question instead of deflecting we’d all be wasting less of our time.(we both know neither of us really gives a s*** about that)

Voidgolem
7 months ago#25
Conker posted...

That doesn’t make me a hypocrite. Why are you so presumptuous all the time?

you are literally doing the same thing you accuse others of. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

Conker posted...

I also didn’t start “the bulls***.” Did you miss the part where I re-posted a question

and why did you do that?

Conker posted...

You can’t even get basic facts correct and seem content replying like a dumbass. “Oh no, someone tagged me after I posted! They’re starting some bulls***!!! Gotta argue about it and act like it’s a big deal!”

Basic facts like you going off on a seven post rant on a question whose answer is self-evident by anyone with a functional browser and the ability to derive meaning from words, you mean?

Conker posted...

I mean, holy f***, I tagged you...do you need an enema to losen up that ass? What s***ty book says tagging someone with a quoted question is “starting s***?” If you weren’t a continuous toolshed in every post, maybe you’d realize that my post could have been neutral and legit if you’d have answered the question instead of deflecting we’d all be wasting less of our time.(we both know neither of us really gives a s*** about that)

tagging me with a stupid question means you're either deserving of the scorn I am demonstrating by "Being a toolshed", or a troll.

which would you prefer?

Conker
7 months ago#26
You derailed the topic, buddy. If you didn't keep making ill-advised troll attempts I wouldn't be answering.

If you made this exact same topic on any other site I'd have no cause to believe you're talking about gaming unless it was like neoGAF or something. This discussion literally wouldn't be happening because you wouldn't be triggered by your own inability to comprehend context.

well, probably not, I can only guess, really.

Hahahah, I made ONE post that was a pretty fair response mocking your post and you get ass ravaged from it. Hit you that hard that I posted the same worthless s*** as you, huh?

If someone made this exact topic on this site or any other, there is no cause to assume they are ONLY talking about gaming, and as shocking as it might come to you...that’s the exact dumbass thing you did. And the actual topic clearly proved they knew that, considering it’s talking about mining.

Then when I point out the fact this is a gaming site but not everything has to specifically be related to gaming, you got really pissed! LMAO! It’s quite ironic but I know you can’t comprehend why.

Voidgolem
7 months ago#27
Conker posted...

Hahahah, I made ONE post that was a pretty fair response mocking your post and you get ass ravaged from it. Hit you that hard that I posted the same worthless s*** as you, huh?

...no?

Conker posted...

If someone made this exact topic on this site or any other, there is no cause to assume they are ONLY talking about gaming, and as shocking as it might come to you...that’s the exact dumbass thing you did. And the actual topic clearly proved they knew that, considering it’s talking about mining.

except the site is literally gamefaqs, buddy.

Not to mention, nobody said they were only talking about gaming. The question was "is it fair to include mining reviews"?

Yes. It is. Topic over. I get that you don't understand that, given the demonstrated inability to comprehend context or the meaning of words.

Conker posted...

Then when I point out the fact this is a gaming site but not everything has to specifically be related to gaming, you got really pissed! LMAO! It’s quite ironic but I know you can’t comprehend why.

yes I'm totally pissed. I'm the one that made eight posts just to try and fail to s*** on somebody for posting a valid response to a stupid question.

:|

Voidgolem
7 months ago#28
I mean, I could just post that "what trolls want you to think vs what is actually happening" comic, but I'm pretty sure everyone else gets the point by now.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
7 months ago#29
Look guiz...the only reason vidya cards exist is so that we can pew pew in games and mine monies for rarris.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

Conker
7 months ago#30
you are literally doing the same thing you accuse others of. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

Uhh, that’s not the definition of hypocrisy. JFC, you suck at trying to be smart.

When have I gone against anything I’ve claimed to be for? Nowhere have I acted like against my own belief. If you were a little bit smarter you’d clearly realize I’m entertained by this and nowhere did I claim to be above whatever belief you think I’m accusing others of.

The difference is, me mocking you with your own trolling, “starting bulls***,” (counter)-trolling, or whatever else you’d like to come up with...isn’t being hypocritical because I obviously accept what I’m doing. If you’d have owned up to that to begin with from the original question, it’d be end-of-story but you seem to prefer deflecting, trolling, and never admitting you were just being a dbag.

I answer questions directed at me. I don’t deflect with dumbf*** logic and act like my intentions are different from what they started as.

and why did you do that?

I already told you. I wanted to see if you’d answer the question, but you were incapable of that even and went off the rails.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on consumer GPU "mining" reviews

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived