This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tell me what's up with these PCs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tell me what's up with these PCs

User Info: draxenz

draxenz
3 months ago#11
shamfuru posted...
CursedPanther posted...
If you're capable of building your own, then none of those should be your consideration.

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE OP!?

9 Posts in not one on-topic post. The only reason I made this thread WAS TO ASK ABOUT THOSE THREE SPECIFIC PCs!!!

Okay, none of the above. Reason? Simple, they do not give information about the parts they use. For example, you have no idea if they're using Seagate or Western Digital for the hard drive.

User Info: shamfuru

shamfuru
3 months ago#12
Off topic posts marked. I won't raise my blood pressure over this.

draxenz posted...
shamfuru posted...
CursedPanther posted...
If you're capable of building your own, then none of those should be your consideration.

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THE QUESTION IN THE OP!?

9 Posts in not one on-topic post. The only reason I made this thread WAS TO ASK ABOUT THOSE THREE SPECIFIC PCs!!!

Okay, none of the above. Reason? Simple, they do not give information about the parts they use. For example, you have no idea if they're using Seagate or Western Digital for the HD.

Probably WD. I asked what you think of each one. That assumes you actually look at them for longer than a few seconds to give some opinion.
--- Remove the cancer, take back your souls ---
Want a chill, friendly Monster Hunter World guild? Join World Hunters Entertainment https://discord.gg/ZRE6wmc

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
3 months ago#13
They're CyberpowerPC, iBuyPower and Dellware. You need more than a few seconds for these?

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
3 months ago#14
I spent a few minutes looking at the 3 you listed. They all look like garbage. But the second one looks like slightly less garbage than the other 2.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
i7 5820K|Rampage V Extreme|32GB DDR4 Ripjaws 4|2xSLI GTX 980ti Lightning LE|HAF 932|Sony 55inch 4K HDR|HTC Vive
(message deleted)

User Info: pipebomb_phil

pipebomb_phil
3 months ago#16
People here are against pre-builds and laptops. You'll just get negative feedback on them no matter what.
#pipebomb_phil
http://i.imgur.com/atWQoAs.gif

shamfuru
3 months ago#17
pipebomb_phil posted...
People here are against pre-builds and laptops. You'll just get negative feedback on them no matter what.

I would like any valid feedback at all, @pipebomb_phil. So far I have gotten off topic posts and random dismissals.

Could you possibly recommend a valid pc forum that isn't a total waste of time?

SkittyOnWailord posted...
I spent a few minutes looking at the 3 you listed. They all look like garbage. But the second one looks like slightly less garbage than the other 2.

The specs seem nice with top of the line cpus and gpus. You will have to do more than sneer "garbage," @SkittyOnWailord

You don't have to write a book report, just explain yourself like an adult.

If you think they are bad, please inform me of better deals elsewhere. I tried making similar builds on each of the sites they correspond to, and each one was hundreds of dollars more than what is shown here.
Want a chill, friendly Monster Hunter World guild? Join World Hunters Entertainment https://discord.gg/ZRE6wmc

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
3 months ago#18
shamfuru posted...
pipebomb_phil posted...

I would like any valid feedback at all, @pipebomb_phil. So far I have gotten off topic posts and random dismissals.

The specs seem nice with top of the line cpus and gpus. You will have to do more than sneer "garbage," @SkittyOnWailord

If you think they are bad, please inform me of better deals elsewhere. I tried making similar builds on each of the sites they correspond to, and each one was hundreds of dollars more than what is shown here.

I would never buy a PC that doesn't tell me the make and type of PSU. The same (though less important) is the make of SSD and HDD. I would also never buy a PC that doesn't have a DVD and/or Blu-ray drive.

If I didn't have enough money for that then I would wait a few months until I could afford it. That's just my opinion of course.

And the "hundreds of dollars more" on their custom builds is usually because they're using better parts.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
i7 5820K|Rampage V Extreme|32GB DDR4 Ripjaws 4|2xSLI GTX 980ti Lightning LE|HAF 932|Sony 55inch 4K HDR|HTC Vive

shamfuru
3 months ago#19
shamfuru posted...
pipebomb_phil posted...

I would never buy a PC that doesn't tell me the make and type of PSU. The same (though less important) is the make of SSD and HDD. I would also never buy a PC that doesn't have a DVD and/or Blu-ray drive.

If I didn't have enough money for that then I would wait a few months until I could afford it. That's just my opinion of course.

Thank you.

User Info: CursedPanther

CursedPanther
3 months ago#20
pipebomb_phil posted...

Any dedicated PC users with some standards will and should attempt custom builds at some point. It's not a 'GameFAQ' thing whatsoever.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tell me what's up with these PCs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived