This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FYI Frys still has reasonably priced GPUs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. FYI Frys still has reasonably priced GPUs

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
6 months ago#1
They aren't too marked up and you can order them online and get them shipped to you.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#ImpeachTrump
(message deleted)

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
6 months ago#3
I wish I lived in America.. I would buy them up and sell them... wait I still can actually, but I will always be too lazy to ever drive to the states and do it:(
Combo Master

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
6 months ago#4
Combo Master posted...
I wish I lived in America.. I would buy them up and sell them... wait I still can actually, but I will always be too lazy to ever drive to the states and do it:(

so if it isnt just the miners who are f***ing gamers its the scalpers contributing to the problem!
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.

User Info: Combo Master

Combo Master
6 months ago#5
blacklabelice posted...

so if it isnt just the miners who are f***ing gamers its the scalpers contributing to the problem!

I'm one of those motherf***ers who looks for the easy way to survive in life without being a slave to the man.. Jacksonville moneyline in football Sunday made me a happy man, at least for awhile:)
Combo Master
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. FYI Frys still has reasonably priced GPUs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived