This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how long does thermal paste stay good for

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how long does thermal paste stay good for

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
7 months ago#11
Renraku_San is full of it, as usual. "You're screwed if you try and use it" - tell that to the many, many people on this board who have used old thermal interface material over and over with no consequences.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
7 months ago#12
ElDudorino posted...
Renraku_San is full of it, as usual. "You're screwed if you try and use it" - tell that to the many, many people on this board who have used old thermal interface material over and over with no consequences.

*P Day + 1 hour*

no sign of my paste going nuclear... yet....

on another somewhat related note, right after i got done using it, i put the tube down at the edge of my table and it rolled off, and upon hitting the floor the nozzle/tip of the tube broke perfectly clean off o_0

never seen that before, but i guess i'm in for a new tube of paste regardless lol
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how long does thermal paste stay good for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived