This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wonder which game has been "remade" the most for PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I wonder which game has been "remade" the most for PC

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 month ago#31
ElDudorino posted...
I thought this topic was gonna be about games like Asteroids which have had a thousand ports and remakes.

That is what I was thinking as well, just with frogger instead of asteroids.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
1 month ago#32
Bleu_Skie posted...
ElDudorino posted...
I thought this topic was gonna be about games like Asteroids which have had a thousand ports and remakes.

Skyrim has been re-released on every piece of hardware including household toasters
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg

User Info: ElDudorino

ElDudorino
1 month ago#33
therickmu25 posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...
ElDudorino posted...

Skyrim has been re-released on every piece of hardware including household toasters

They could re-release Skyrim again several more times on every single piece of hardware and still lag far behind Frogger and Asteroids, each of which has numerous versions with numerous ports, not to mention clones.

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
1 month ago#34
BrokenMachine85 posted...
Probably FIFA or Madden.

For PC exclusives Madden would be number 1 then FiFa.
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: Utinil

Utinil
1 month ago#35
ElDudorino posted...
therickmu25 posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...
ElDudorino posted...

They could re-release Skyrim again several more times on every single piece of hardware and still lag far behind Frogger and Asteroids, each of which has numerous versions with numerous ports, not to mention clones.

Yet even those fall short compared to Tetris
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I wonder which game has been "remade" the most for PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived