This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your go to brands and your most untrusted brands for PC components and acc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Your go to brands and your most untrusted brands for PC components and acc?

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
7 months ago#21
I'm really liking Gigabyte and EVGA. This rig is my first with those manufacturers, but seems pretty solid so far.

I also like SanDisk. I've noticed a lot of people don't care for them, but I've had several different types of storage media from them, and so far have not had any failures.

As for avoiding: anything by HP. I've had a hugely skewed ratio of HP components go bad on me.

Like seriously, the list of HP components that didn't go bad is way shorter than the list of stuff that did.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
7 months ago#22
sapphire
samsung
asus

evrything else i dont care
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Your go to brands and your most untrusted brands for PC components and acc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived