This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any other cases utilizing the 90 degree mobo mounting beyond silverstone ravens

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. any other cases utilizing the 90 degree mobo mounting beyond silverstone ravens

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
6 months ago#1
80/80 woooo

but yeah, i've used a couple of the raven cases from silverstone (the original rv01 and currently using the rv05) which i have really liked; however, i want to replace this case with something different sometime in the future but the other raven offerings don't really do it for me- the new ones seem to be going away from the full size ATX cases (which i liked) and the ones they do offer have the windows on the wrong side :/

their main feature is the 90 degree rotated motherboard mounting, which i want to keep using, so i was wondering if any other cases outside of silverstone's raven line have incorporated it
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
6 months ago#2
Silverstone are the only company I know that do it, everyone else goes for the standard layout, it's why I'm going to keep my ft02 for a long time.

SnipeStar
6 months ago#3
i didnt realize that the fortress series also did it;

are the side panels swappable on your case; i notice again the window is on the wrong side lol
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
6 months ago#4
Yea you can swap the sides but who wants a window of cables.

SnipeStar
6 months ago#5
oh so it would be lookin in at the backside of the motherboard where the cables are routed? yeah, i suppose that wouldn't work lol
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. any other cases utilizing the 90 degree mobo mounting beyond silverstone ravens

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived