This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
1 month ago#21
ArcadeGuy posted...
Somato posted...
It's VR, who cares

ArcadeGuy posted...
BaldursGate posted...
What are people even buying PS VR for? There's no good exclusives made for it.

Resident Evil 7
Doom VR
Skyrim VR
Gran Turismo Sport

Of all those games you listed, 1 is exclusive....

RE7 VR is PS4 only

Only till the 27th. If I recall the VR for RE7 was a Playstation exclusive for 1 year.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
1 month ago#22
BaldursGate posted...

cause it's cheap

it offers a solid,affordable,entry level experience and besides almost everyone own a ps4 nowadays

in a few years as the prices drop vr will become more mainstream on pc
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
1 month ago#23
tearast posted...
BaldursGate posted...

Well if they are the industry leader, all the cool VR titles will be coming to it instead of PC.

You mean all the cool PS4 games that have VR modes will be coming to it instead of PC. Almost all of the best VR games so far are indie and on PC. And by "best VR games" I mean games built specifically for VR. Ones that make the most of the medium.

The only AAA game that I've played so far that really feels like it was made for VR (and I'll admit, there aren't many) is LA Noire. They put a ton of work into motion control systems for every single part of the game. Most of the PSVR stuff is just normal games that you can play while wearing the headset. That's not really VR. I would rather have a dozen VR games that were made for VR than a hundred games that just have VR modes that you play seated with a controller.
The SilentCaay Channel - Shadowverse and other video game vids.
H3VR [VIVE] - Take & Hold Part 1: Skate Shooting - https://youtu.be/te-oXP638aw

User Info: hitokiri13

hitokiri13
1 month ago#24
PS4 VR is horrible experience. I wish they never went with exclusive with Sony. It's annoying PC VR has much better technology than PS4 VR and it's wasted. My copy of RE7 for PS4 is on the floor and my cat walks over it and my PS4 is the closet.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam. - Hannibal

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
1 month ago#25
ps4 vr is great, i have only played on the pro and it has been amazing, i also have a samsung odissey headset and i love

basically i love vr, on ps4 one of my fav vr games is polybius

User Info: Somato

Somato
1 month ago#26
ArcadeGuy posted...
Somato posted...
It's VR, who cares

ArcadeGuy posted...
BaldursGate posted...

Resident Evil 7
Doom VR
Skyrim VR
Gran Turismo Sport

Of all those games you listed, 1 is exclusive....

RE7 VR is PS4 only

oh sorry, for a few more weeks of all the games you listed, 2 are exclusive. I'm sorry.

tosspot
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
1 month ago#27
hitokiri13 posted...
PS4 VR is horrible experience. I wish they never went with exclusive with Sony. It's annoying PC VR has much better technology than PS4 VR and it's wasted. My copy of RE7 for PS4 is on the floor and my cat walks over it and my PS4 is the closet.

RE7 is an amazing game even without VR.

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
1 month ago#28
LMAO, 2 million sales out of 70 million PS4s is pathetic. PSVR is the Kinect/Move of the current gen.
Hello

User Info: Premium

Premium
1 month ago#29
Is "mixed reality" the AR/hololens stuff?
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0

User Info: xKynOx

xKynOx
1 month ago#30
if 2 mill is the market leader they might as well dump it now,it's the new 3d tv
I'm cheap
I5-4460 16GB DDR 3 ASUS GTX1060 6GB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived