This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

User Info: DarthBuzzer

DarthBuzzer
2 months ago#101
darktheron posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...
You realize he was referring to me right, the one counteracting your point?

Huh? He quoted tzuyd, and said straight to him "NO ONE is agreeing with you." However, just 5 posts earlier, I literally agreed with tzuyd. How was he referring to you there? Yeah, if he was, I didn't realize it - totally looked from the post and context and the fact he's been arguing with tzuyd that he was, in fact, referring to tzuyd. If I was wrong, my bad.

Although if you're also agreeing with tzuyd, as I did, then wouldn't that by extension mean you and I agree too? >_>

Basically, the gist of my post you quoted was meant to be:

darktheron: "No one agrees with you."

Me: already agreed with him.

Me: blank stare like darktheron is totally clueless.

EDIT: I didn't even see you, or any mention of you, in darktheron's post that I quoted... how was he talking about you?

Sorry but nope Darthbuzzer has been trolling and flaming the Xbox one board about false sales numbers on VR.

That’s the issue and the same with tzuyd. He had his post removed from a moderator for trolling the Xbox one board.

Again no one is agreeing with the VR on that board and when I come here see two trolls falsifying information I’m going to call out on that s***.

Falsifying information, huh. With all the links I give to prove my points. Everything I provide is factual.

You on the other hand have yet to provide anything to support your views, instead you make up numbers and reports that don't exist.

You mean this that you are on?

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/76192024?page=7

Yeah.. which is why some of the posts were moderated for lying and taken off?

And than you claiming “first consumer gen” when it’s not a d I provided proof that VR has been around for decades?

The only thing that changed in the last 5 years is that VR made its way to a console for the first time in decades and that better frame rate and resolution and more developer game support.. other than that there have been shooting games from 2007 that have used VR style headsets on the PC...

So stop lying.

1. I wasn't even aware of any of my own posts being removed, I find that hard to believe. Mods wouldn't ban free speech, especially since I haven't lied. And lies don't result in posts getting removed.

2. I imagine you're referring to sales numbers? Remember that link I gave you? Yeah, well it's not like I wrote the article just for you so I could lie.

3. You're confusing terms. VR has been around for decades. Consumer VR as an industry has not been around for long. That's a difference. Or are you telling me that we're one, two, maybe three consumer generations into flying cars despite the fact that there has never been a generation?

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
2 months ago#102
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...

Huh? He quoted tzuyd, and said straight to him "NO ONE is agreeing with you." However, just 5 posts earlier, I literally agreed with tzuyd. How was he referring to you there? Yeah, if he was, I didn't realize it - totally looked from the post and context and the fact he's been arguing with tzuyd that he was, in fact, referring to tzuyd. If I was wrong, my bad.

Although if you're also agreeing with tzuyd, as I did, then wouldn't that by extension mean you and I agree too? >_>

EDIT: I didn't even see you, or any mention of you, in darktheron's post that I quoted... how was he talking about you?

Sorry but nope Darthbuzzer has been trolling and flaming the Xbox one board about false sales numbers on VR.

That’s the issue and the same with tzuyd. He had his post removed from a moderator for trolling the Xbox one board.

Again no one is agreeing with the VR on that board and when I come here see two trolls falsifying information I’m going to call out on that s***.

Falsifying information, huh. With all the links I give to prove my points. Everything I provide is factual.

You on the other hand have yet to provide anything to support your views, instead you make up numbers and reports that don't exist.

You mean this that you are on?

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/76192024?page=7

Yeah.. which is why some of the posts were moderated for lying and taken off?

And than you claiming “first consumer gen” when it’s not a d I provided proof that VR has been around for decades?

The only thing that changed in the last 5 years is that VR made its way to a console for the first time in decades and that better frame rate and resolution and more developer game support.. other than that there have been shooting games from 2007 that have used VR style headsets on the PC...

So stop lying.

1. I wasn't even aware of any of my own posts being removed, I find that hard to believe. Mods wouldn't ban free speech, especially since I haven't lied. And lies don't result in posts getting removed.

2. I imagine you're referring to sales numbers? Remember that link I gave you? Yeah, well it's not like I wrote the article just for you so I could lie.

3. You're confusing terms. VR has been around for decades. Consumer VR as an industry has not been around for long. That's a difference. Or are you telling me that we're one, two, maybe three consumer generations into flying cars despite the fact that there has never been a generation?

1.Didn't claim yours but the troll did....

2. Your link didn't proove anything. You are comparing what was the start of PC revolution... LMFAO

3. No...there has been SEVERAL VR consumer generations... So what were those other VR headsets that have been on the PC through out the last several decades? Consumer VR has been around for a very long time.

I'm calling you out for saying " consumer VR"....what does that term even mean to you? Do you economics 101 or even what game theory is?
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)

User Info: Premium

Premium
2 months ago#103
This is all like on the same level as claiming apple invented the smartphone.

And that car analogy is f***ing hilarious. The very sort of thing which gets you laughed at.
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0

User Info: DarthBuzzer

DarthBuzzer
2 months ago#104
darktheron posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...

2. Your link didn't proove anything. You are comparing what was the start of PC revolution... LMFAO

3. No...there has been SEVERAL VR consumer generations... So what were those other VR headsets that have been on the PC through out the last several decades? Consumer VR has been around for a very long time.

I'm calling you out for saying " consumer VR"....what does that term even mean to you? Do you economics 101 or even what game theory is?

1. Okay, not really relevant to me. Your point was directed towards me even though it concerns me not.

2. Sales numbers don't prove anything? Okay. Guess you disproved your own "PSVR sales are down from last December" since sales numbers are just made up by everyone.

3. A hardware generation requires backing from companies and some kind of tangible market for these products. That didn't happen until 2015/2016.

You're misusing terms again. "Consumer product" and "Consumer generation" are not the same.

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
2 months ago#105
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...
darktheron posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
DarthBuzzer posted...

1. Okay, not really relevant to me. Your point was directed towards me even though it concerns me not.
2. Sales numbers don't prove anything? Okay. Guess you disproved your own "PSVR sales are down from last December" since sales numbers are just made up by everyone.
3. A hardware generation requires backing from companies and some kind of tangible market for these products. That didn't happen until 2015/2016.

You're misusing terms again. "Consumer product" and "Consumer generation" are not the same.

1. Ok?

2. I never said sales don’t matter... but you are comparing the start of something that IS bigger than VR which is PC. You comparing the start of the computer age of personal use and saying “Hah VR sold more than the PC... see it’s doing better than them!?!!?!!!. You realize the PC back then is on bigger ground than the VR right?

3.You sound childish and ridiculous. Going off your fantasy here, Kinect was the first body motion tracker to be at home use in the living room for consoles making it it a “first consumer generation” and it sold more than the PC and VR in its first year at over 10 million...so what of it?
"I was purged FOUR times since last August so I decided to ramp up the troll posts now." - Laylow12(Hornedlion)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived