This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
1 month ago#11
arleas posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...
RE7 VR is PS4 only

For now...

http://www.pcgamer.com/resident-evil-7-vr-is-exclusive-to-playstation-vr-for-a-year/

I think they're in no hurry to make it on PC though since Denuvo got cracked.

Most of the PSVR sales happened within year 1. RE2 Remake and RE8 will have a similar exclusive deal for sure.

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
1 month ago#12
mindows mixed reality just came out not long ago, that will help vr on pc a lot i think, within a year or two

ArcadeGuy
1 month ago#13
zender1999 posted...
mindows mixed reality just came out not long ago, that will help vr on pc a lot i think, within a year or two

If it's Windows Store it's not going to do anything for PC. The PC community is split between Oculus and Vive.

User Info: anonymous02135

anonymous02135
1 month ago#14
mouse and key dont mix well with VR. move on

User Info: tearast

tearast
1 month ago#15
BaldursGate posted...
What are people even buying PS VR for? There's no good exclusives made for it.

Well if they are the industry leader, all the cool VR titles will be coming to it instead of PC.

zender1999
1 month ago#16
ArcadeGuy posted...
zender1999 posted...

If it's Windows Store it's not going to do anything for PC. The PC community is split between Oculus and Vive.

you can use and buy steam vr games as well, ms and valve made it compatible, it brings it all togheter, give it some time to iron out sone stuff and i think it will become the best and easyest vr option out there

zender1999
1 month ago#17
also if ms brings windows mixed reality to the xbox i think it will make it take off for good, with xbox and pc using steam vr and win store vr they will have all the bases coverd

ArcadeGuy
1 month ago#18
ign.com/articles/2017/12/07/ps4-hits-70-million-sales-psvr-hits-2-million

PS4 will soon hit 80 million sold by March, PSVR surpassed 2+M. 130 VR games are now in the works for PS VR.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
1 month ago#19
BaldursGate posted...

Presumably the same reason they all bought their PS4s.

ArcadeGuy
1 month ago#20
kobalobasileus posted...
BaldursGate posted...

Presumably the same reason they all bought their PS4s.

Unless Valve/Oculus/Vive give lots of cash to hold on to an exclusive like Fallout 4 VR, VR titles that matter will launch on PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Playstation VR sold over 2 million units, market leader for VR- how many for PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived