This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Western market for PUBG blames a lot of the games problems on Asians

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Western market for PUBG blames a lot of the games problems on Asians

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
4 months ago#91
sfcalimari posted...
Reminder that Fenris is Chinese and defends anything the Chinese Communist Party does, even when it sells organs and runs over people in tanks.

Of course his worst crime is continually shilling for the crime against humanity that was Windows Live.

I find it hilarious considering that most Americans can't even locate China on a world map and simply regurgitate what CNN tells them. Last time China ran people over with tanks, it was in 1989, when the USA was still trying to prop up its tinpot dictatorships across Latin America. In the decades following, which country built up an indefinite offshore detention center, invaded several countries in the Middle East which led to millions dead and displaced and one of the world's worst refugee crisis? But I guess it's suddenly okay since you have elections or something.

And GFWL had far better UI, performance, and other features compared to Steam during the same time period. Out of box controller support, ability to change install directories and DLCs separately
Hello

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
4 months ago#92
zhenghan posted...
Region blocking the Chinese is how H1Z1 died and has yet to recover.

H1Z1 died from PUBG
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg

User Info: xKynOx

xKynOx
4 months ago#93
sounds like the games fault,program it correctly and you would not have this problem.
I'm cheap
I5-4460 16GB DDR 3 ASUS GTX1060 6GB

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
4 months ago#94
xKynOx posted...
sounds like the games fault,program it correctly and you would not have this problem.

Don't be stupid, people will always go out of their way to cheat. Because people, are f***ing terrible.

User Info: Biceptual

Biceptual
4 months ago#95
Fenriswolf posted...
sfcalimari posted...
Reminder that Fenris is Chinese and defends anything the Chinese Communist Party does, even when it sells organs and runs over people in tanks.

Of course his worst crime is continually shilling for the crime against humanity that was Windows Live.

I find it hilarious considering that most Americans can't even locate China on a world map and simply regurgitate what CNN tells them. Last time China ran people over with tanks, it was in 1989, when the USA was still trying to prop up its tinpot dictatorships across Latin America. In the decades following, which country built up an indefinite offshore detention center, invaded several countries in the Middle East which led to millions dead and displaced and one of the world's worst refugee crisis? But I guess it's suddenly okay since you have elections or something.

And GFWL had far better UI, performance, and other features compared to Steam during the same time period. Out of box controller support, ability to change install directories and DLCs separately

You are the most racist person here clearly you jackass. None of this has anything to do with a video game. And the few sentences you piece-nailed together is just a bunch of random s*** taken out of context wrapped up in some sort of elementary anti American rhetoric. You are inept at making any valid points.

The video game issue at hand is regional servers which benefit everyone because of lower ping and have the added bonus of helping to save the integrity of the game for the people that care about it. If you want to go play with Chinese speaking people cheating all over the place because it's "non-shunned" then pay a few bucks a month and get a VPN.

Region locking is the best solution. Period.
Steam: Biceptual | Bnet: Biceptual#1627 | FC: 3179-6963-0491
Origin: Biceptual0 | Twitch: Biceptual0

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
4 months ago#96
Region locking is logically the best, don't you guys want to play with non-s***ty pings? I hate that s***.

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
4 months ago#97
https://www.vg247.com/2018/01/16/tencent-helped-chinese-police-arrest-120-pubg-cheat-makers/
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
4 months ago#98
zhenghan posted...
Tyranius2 posted...
If a game requires Chinese players to fill slots, it's a s***ty game.

Chinese have their own client of dota and Dota still pulls daily 700k players.

PUBG is pulling 3m though.

Also, last I checked you play fortnite and not PUBG. So this doesn't even really concern you as a player. I know that you want PUBG to crash and burn, but Bluehole isn't the type to cave into peer pressure like the H1Z1 CEO did.

Ty doesn't play anything but Path of Exile, and I should know because he's on every time I'm on and probably plays more than I do.
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
4 months ago#99
Biceptual posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
sfcalimari posted...

You are the most racist person here clearly you jackass. None of this has anything to do with a video game. And the few sentences you piece-nailed together is just a bunch of random s*** taken out of context wrapped up in some sort of elementary anti American rhetoric. You are inept at making any valid points.

The video game issue at hand is regional servers which benefit everyone because of lower ping and have the added bonus of helping to save the integrity of the game for the people that care about it. If you want to go play with Chinese speaking people cheating all over the place because it's "non-shunned" then pay a few bucks a month and get a VPN.

I was simply responding to someone who attacked my nationality, get over your self. And "taken of of context"? LOL that's what all American apologists say whenever you get exposed on the international stage.
Hello

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
4 months ago#100
Fenriswolf posted...
Biceptual posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
sfcalimari posted...

I was simply responding to someone who attacked my nationality, get over your self. And "taken of of context"? LOL that's what all American apologists say whenever you get exposed on the international stage.

99% of the cheaters are Chinese. That is a fact.
Nobody wants to play with them because so many are cheaters, they don't speak the same language, have an extrmely high ping, and often team kill. That is also a fact.

considering 47% of the player base is Chinese, they will have no problem finding a game with other players from China.
They need to be region locked.
Nothing racist about it, just facts and would make the game better for everyone.
Currently Playing : Nier Automata and Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Western market for PUBG blames a lot of the games problems on Asians

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived