This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Western market for PUBG blames a lot of the games problems on Asians

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Western market for PUBG blames a lot of the games problems on Asians

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
3 months ago#51
Whatever, the game will turn you in to a hacker on its own.

I love being shot through walls by people that didn't have any assets load on their map.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#52
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
The elephant in the room regarding this "Region Lock China" brigade is that the vast majority of players don't use random-matchmaking in PUBG.

People typically either play Solos, group up with IRL / gaming friends, or use the Official Discord (Probably 50K+ in that server by now) to find people to play with. This leaves a very very small amount of players left that actually DO use random-matchmaking and get paired up with Chinese players.

uhhh what? you don't group up with 99 friends lol. even if you have a squad of 4, you're randomly matchmaking with 96 people, who could be from anywhere.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
3 months ago#53
Sure, but you're queueing up for a game with your squad in the NA server.

A lot of the complaints revolve around "I only had 3 people in my squad so we let matchmaking find the 4th person. it was a chinese player who (didn't speak english / teamkilled me / had too much background noise / didn't play as a team / insert excuse here / etc)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#54
oh, yeah i mean that happens to us but we just spam annyeong and bully them, seems to take care of the problem if they're being toxic. teamkilling is damn near an instant ban now so that has calmed down a lot. never got the complaint of people randomly matchmaking and then complaining about the quality of the guy they got.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
3 months ago#55
yohabroha posted...
never got the complaint of people randomly matchmaking and then complaining about the quality of the guy they got.

You should check out the PUBG reddit lol. So many posts about it, it's actually sad.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
3 months ago#56
Chinese gamers are just autoaiming bots with Chinese characteristics in their names rather than common bot names.

And bots at least speak better English. It's like video games have outsourced making AI bots in games to actual Chinese people instead...
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
3 months ago#57
Tyranius2 posted...
Of course they should. There's empirical evidence that the Chinese community is bringing the overall quality of the game down due to so much hacking.

A lot of games region lock China and for good reason. It's a completely different demographic where hacking and pay to win are not as shunned as they are in the west.

Region lock them out.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: speedforce131

speedforce131
3 months ago#58
Westerners are making this a race issue when the reality is that cheaters come from all walks. It's really a matter of proportion. The majority of the playerbase are Chinese & therefore it is a high likelihood that a cheater will be Chinese. When you take the scale of a population into consideration, you'll find similar ratios outside of Chinese players.

User Info: Maverick_Reznor

Maverick_Reznor
3 months ago#59
speedforce131 posted...
Westerners are making this a race issue when the reality is that cheaters come from all walks. It's really a matter of proportion. The majority of the playerbase are Chinese & therefore it is a high likelihood that a cheater will be Chinese. When you take the scale of a population into consideration, you'll find similar ratios outside of Chinese players.

99% of the cheaters are from China. that is confirmed.
Currently Playing : Nier Automata and Xenoblade Chronicles 2

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
3 months ago#60
speedforce131 posted...
Westerners are making this a nationality and social/legal/moral code issue when the reality is that cheaters come from all walks.

FTFY.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Western market for PUBG blames a lot of the games problems on Asians

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived