This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's hilarious how much a GTX 1060 6GB costs now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's hilarious how much a GTX 1060 6GB costs now

User Info: thegreatandrewm

thegreatandrewm
6 months ago#21
Where do you guys get these dumb prices from i can get it for like 450 canadian from the computer stores.
I7 6700k at 800 mhz feel the speed :)
i72600k 3.4ghz x12 ,12 GB DDR3 x60,sapphire 7970,1080 ti x20,1500w power supply x6.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
6 months ago#22
thegreatandrewm posted...
Where do you guys get these dumb prices from i can get it for like 450 canadian from the computer stores.

newegg.com
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
6 months ago#23
At those prices it makes sense to just import them. They are still priced normally in my country.
I5 3570 | GTX 970 | Samsung 840 EVO x 3 | Corsair RM750 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 400c | AKG k550 | Realforce 87U | Logitech G Pro |

zhenghan
6 months ago#24
thegreatandrewm posted...

Should be $319 CAD based on the $249 MSRP but yea. Canadians actually have it good for the time being. Or comparatively good.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
6 months ago#25
yea what you gotta understand is "computer stores" don't exist everywhere and online is pretty much the only option.

unless I want to walk into best buy and buy some s*** ass model, they don't stock anything decent only reference models.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: pyromania86

pyromania86
6 months ago#26
zhenghan posted...
The cheapest 1050 Ti is the Asus Strix @ $199. That is the model that was critically panned when it was first debuted for being the most expensive 1050 Ti and having poor P:P compare to RX 470, but now it's the cheapest of the bunch xD.

And even then, the MSRP is supposed to be around $169. So even the cheapest 1050 Ti model is now more expensive than what was the most expensive model.

I have a 1050Ti in my HTPC, got it about 6 months ago for $130.. Glad I build my current rig around this time last year. Most of my components are double what I paid at the time. Crazy
i7 6700k @ 4.6GHz | CRYORIG H7 | XFX GTR RX-480 8GB | 16GB DDR4 @ 3200 | MSI Z270 | SSD x2 | SSHD 2TB | G910/G502
http://gamercards.exophase.com/128564.png

zhenghan
6 months ago#27
Killah Priest posted...
yea what you gotta understand is "computer stores" don't exist everywhere and online is pretty much the only option.

unless I want to walk into best buy and buy some s*** ass model, they don't stock anything decent only reference models.

my local best buy doesn't even sell video cards

User Info: thegreatandrewm

thegreatandrewm
6 months ago#28
Killah Priest posted...

Then get in your car or the bus or whatever and google one they are out there not that rare :)

Come on the 1080ti is 500 in the other topic rofl

And best buy is a s*** store for good pc parts
I7 6700k at 800 mhz feel the speed :)
i72600k 3.4ghz x12 ,12 GB DDR3 x60,sapphire 7970,1080 ti x20,1500w power supply x6.

User Info: Eagleeyejack

Eagleeyejack
6 months ago#29
The internet is a fickle mistress.........
She blesses us with one hand and b**** slaps us with the other.
The death of the brick and mortar store really has killed most competition in the market and allowed scalpers who have large amounts of cash to play the market just like stocks.
Feel free to Private message me if you want to speak to me.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
6 months ago#30
Then get in your car or the bus or whatever and google one they are out there not that rare :)

around here they are for real, could go to a mom and pop store but they're just ordering their s*** from the internet as well.

its best buy or the internet.

you know I go into stores and they straight up say "you're better off using amazon or something"
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's hilarious how much a GTX 1060 6GB costs now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived