This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So what have been the best AGDQ runs so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So what have been the best AGDQ runs so far?

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
1 month ago#31
chandl34 posted...
wizardmon posted...
The best AGDQ was 2013 and 2014.

This son.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
1 month ago#32
i feel like i'm the only person who watches GDQ for the actual game runs, and ignores any and everything else. every year i see people up in arms about some alleged drama, and i have no idea who or what because i don't pay attention to it. when i watch a speedrun, i click the link from the top comment to the run start, and as soon as the run is over i leave the video.
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
1 month ago#33
So here's a good list of what is generally considered the best runs: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/7qcwpx/top_highlights_from_agdq_awesome_games_done_quick/

All in all a very good event. The kind that edgy kids will refer to years from now as "the best" even though no one asked them.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: Canas_Renvall

Canas_Renvall
1 month ago#34
Super Mario 3D World was amazing, especially the bid war results at the end.

IT'S MY TURN!
Play games, not companies.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
1 month ago#35
Hi C posted...
chandl34 posted...
wizardmon posted...
The best AGDQ was 2013 and 2014.

This son.

Yes.

And it seems every year there are more and more crossdressers in AGDQ for some reason
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: xpiritflare

xpiritflare
1 month ago#36
Was there was no Super Metroid run? It's their big moneymaker so they must have had a good reason to not include it.
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa

pothocket
1 month ago#37
xpiritflare posted...
Was there was no Super Metroid run? It's their big moneymaker so they must have had a good reason to not include it.

Well people that are going to donate will donate regardless, they'll just put it towards a different incentive. As for the run itself I honestly don't really care. It's been done enough and I'd rather see different races get the spotlight. Like the SNES LttP randomizor this year, that was really cool.

User Info: PSP_H0mebrew

PSP_H0mebrew
1 month ago#38
I dont watch it anymore because its an obvious money laundering scheme. The prevent cancer owners take out a 500-600k salary each. This is reported information from watch dog sources. lol at anyone who donated to this.

The no fun allowed and the obvious SJW agenda pushing are just the cherries on top of that awful event now.
Japanese video games are trash.
Montreal Canadiens Fan

pothocket
1 month ago#39
I dont watch it anymore because its an obvious money laundering scheme.

Do you even know what money laundering is?

Also, "SJW"s appear to not give a s*** about this event. Yeah there's a lot of attempts at inclusion but, as far as I can tell, it's self contained within the speedrun community. SJWs hate gamers. So much so that even gamers within the SJW community will not "self identify" as gamers. It's pathetic, I know, but as far as these people are concerned anyone that chooses to involve themselves in gamer culture is on their own.

User Info: Lee7

Lee7
1 month ago#40
I watch ESA instead, its much better than the recent GDQ's.
-Sense, this makes none-
-AMD Duron 650 @ 400 MHz / NVIDIA TITAN Xp / 2TB ram / 8MB HDD / Windows ME/ Some random PSU / Sony FW-900 24" CRT monitor-
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So what have been the best AGDQ runs so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived