This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me start my backlog

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me start my backlog

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
3 months ago#1
Which should I start first? - Results (32 votes)
Eso
3.13% (1 votes)
Battlefront 2
3.13% (1 votes)
Cod ww2
0% (0 votes)
Wildlands
3.13% (1 votes)
Shadow of war
0% (0 votes)
The Witcher 3
75% (24 votes)
Far cry 4
6.25% (2 votes)
Far cry primal
0% (0 votes)
State of decay
3.13% (1 votes)
Mass effect Andromeda
6.25% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Some of these games I’ve started a little bit of but most I haven’t even started yet sadly with work and a new born I was busy this past year but now with a new job with less hours and my son now being 1 I’ll have more time to game so now to decide which backlog to knock out first .

User Info: Lemonspice

Lemonspice
3 months ago#2
Ghost recon wildlands will take you the longest to 100% so maybe start there, otherwise Witcher 3

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
3 months ago#3
Shadow of War is a really good game.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
3 months ago#4
Lemonspice posted...
Ghost recon wildlands will take you the longest to 100% so maybe start there, otherwise Witcher 3

Hmm, never played Wildlands but according to HowLongToBeat it takes around 76 hours as a completionist playthrough and 98 hours if done leisurely. I definitely played Witcher 3 for at least 100 hours and while it might have been at a slower pace (e.g., I almost didn't use fast travel), I don't think I was deliberately dragging my feet there. Also, I wasn't even doing a completionist playthrough but I did finish all quests I came across.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
3 months ago#5
Get mass effect Andromeda out the way first, it's a chore to get through, I couldn't even finish it.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#6
look up HowLongToBeat and pick the shortest first. It's probably going to be kind of a wash with your list though. Also, you have ESO, CoDWW2 and BFII on there which are generally multiplayer games. ESO has infinite playtime available to you, as does CoD/BFII multi. If you're wanting to play the single player, do CoD and BFII first since they're the shortest campaigns on your list.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: HBOSS

HBOSS
3 months ago#7
I'd start with CoD WW2. You go through the game and knock it out. Feel good about it after beating that game and you can move on to the other backlog games you wanted.

ESO... elder scrolls online, right?
That should be last. If you have an account with them, its there forever. If you free played it, just wait for the next anniversary and buy the game while its on sale.
You don't stop playing because you grow old,
You grow old because you stop playing
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me start my backlog

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived