This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Razer Naga is the best mouse for shooters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Razer Naga is the best mouse for shooters

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 month ago#61
Edavy89 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
there is no such thing as multi task. the brain can only do 1 function at at time. when you try to "multi task" you loose efficiency. But there are people who are very good at switching from task to task very quickly.

Please god go back to school.

http://www.talentsmart.com/articles/Multitasking-Damages-Your-Brain-and-Your-Career,-New-Studies-Suggest-2102500909-p-1.html
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
1 month ago#62
TreGooda posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
TreGooda posted...
All 12 are used on PUBG. I wouldn’t like being limited to 2.

So for you, moving key usage from the keyboard to the mouse is a worthwhile tradeoff for speed (heavier mice are slower) and accuracy (better sensors exist)... for others it may not be.

You can adjust dpi. “Heavier mice are slower” just doesn’t add up. We’re not talking about bowling balls here.

that's why all the top fps gamers use heavy mice especially a naga oh wait ..

lighter mice with better sensors offer more of an advantage . deal with it. using your left hand to hit extra buttons isn't hard. practice

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
1 month ago#63
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Edavy89 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
there is no such thing as multi task. the brain can only do 1 function at at time. when you try to "multi task" you loose efficiency. But there are people who are very good at switching from task to task very quickly.

Please god go back to school.

http://www.talentsmart.com/articles/Multitasking-Damages-Your-Brain-and-Your-Career,-New-Studies-Suggest-2102500909-p-1.html

Lol. Holy s***. Please god, please, develop a brain and then go back to school.

User Info: Pancettie

Pancettie
1 month ago#64
TreGooda posted...
Having the ability to do these things without affecting movement is a big advantage.

Instead it affects your aim stability

Steelseries Rival 500 is better all around in any case

User Info: BootLoxes

BootLoxes
1 month ago#65
I use the naga hex for shooters. Specifically overwatch. Never seemed to give me any disadvantages. Also having the hotkeys on the side wheel make it quick and easy to use. It also allows me to keep my left hand on the movement keys.

I couldnt imagine limiting myself to two buttons on the side. But 12 from a naga is too much in my opinion. The hex is a good balance
7700K 4.5GHZ | GTX 1070 | 16 GB RAM 3000MHZ | Samsung Evo 500GB | Asus Z170 A-R

User Info: TreGooda

TreGooda
1 month ago#66
wentzelot posted...
TreGooda posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
TreGooda posted...
All 12 are used on PUBG. I wouldn’t like being limited to 2.

So for you, moving key usage from the keyboard to the mouse is a worthwhile tradeoff for speed (heavier mice are slower) and accuracy (better sensors exist)... for others it may not be.

You can adjust dpi. “Heavier mice are slower” just doesn’t add up. We’re not talking about bowling balls here.

that's why all the top fps gamers use heavy mice especially a naga oh wait ..

lighter mice with better sensors offer more of an advantage . deal with it. using your left hand to hit extra buttons isn't hard. practice

I don’t have to “deal with it”, I’m sure if I lived at my mom’s house and played the same game 20 hours a day I could be a top player too.
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Razer Naga is the best mouse for shooters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived