This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1080Ti for $500

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1080Ti for $500

User Info: Dredj

Dredj
6 months ago#71
Tracking this. Good luck with your purchases and see you in a few days.

User Info: Boge

Boge
6 months ago#72
Man, that's tempting, especially considering the next batch of video cards will probably have inflated prices for 3 months from being new, and then inflated after that for cryptocurrency mining. Seems like a guy has to take a risk like this to get something decent these days...hmmm...what to do...I'm more of a $350 video card guy, but like I said, that price point seems to have disappeared. You either buy the $200 trash, or the $500 overpriced stuff.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.

Boge
6 months ago#73
The scam is that it's probably open/used. I see nowhere it saying it's unopened/new.

User Info: Metalfan49

Metalfan49
6 months ago#74
Boge posted...
The scam is that it's probably open/used. I see nowhere it saying it's unopened/new.

This wouldn't bother me much if it's all in working order
Love,
metalfan49

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
6 months ago#75
Metalfan49 posted...
Boge posted...

^This. Also I originally emailed the guy asking if the price was correct / it was new. He confirmed both. Not that it really matters but I asked at least.
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg

Boge
6 months ago#76
therickmu25 posted...
Metalfan49 posted...
Boge posted...

^This. Also I originally emailed the guy asking if the price was correct / it was new. He confirmed both. Not that it really matters but I asked at least.

Your first post doesn't say that in the email you pasted.

User Info: therickmu25

therickmu25
6 months ago#77
Boge posted...
therickmu25 posted...
Metalfan49 posted...
Boge posted...

Your first post doesn't say that in the email you pasted.

Sorry, I think I'm going insane. He said the price was correct. I asked if it was New and Price was correct. He said the price was correct so still don't know if this is a used card. But we'll see..
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg

User Info: Shinkoden

Shinkoden
6 months ago#78
Make sure you really check what you get if it comes. Seen enough videos of re-flashed cards to expect the worst here, but hopefully not.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 months ago#79
Anyone notice the multiple paypal addresses? Probably they bank the money as soon as they get it, then withdraw it in cash so that Paypal can't get it back.
Definitely smells like a flat scam.
a quad core i7 was just a rebranded celeron -Pengu1n
Anything that has 3p fps or better is fine with me -mucloud

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
6 months ago#80
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Anyone notice the multiple paypal addresses? Probably they bank the money as soon as they get it, then withdraw it in cash so that Paypal can't get it back.
Definitely smells like a flat scam.

Maybe, but if you buy with credit card (especially one like mine with purchase assurance) you should be okay.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1080Ti for $500

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived