This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Desperate for a great fighter on PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Desperate for a great fighter on PC

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
3 months ago#1
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows if there are any big title 3d games (I want something like Gundam VS or Dragon Ball Raging Blast) due to come out for PC? If there was a smash bros-esque game or a clone like Play Station Allstars I would be into that too.

I love fighting games but I dont think I want to play Dragon Ball FighterZ, Injustice or MxC etc.

I kind of wish there was more of a market for this genre on PC; such is life.

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
3 months ago#2
What we really want is a MMA game on pc
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition

User Info: Bendetto

Bendetto
3 months ago#3
I am so desperate for a good fighting game with people actively playing it online that it could be a MLP versus Carebears mashup and I would still be all about that life.

User Info: Riot55555

Riot55555
3 months ago#4
Bendetto posted...
I am so desperate for a good fighting game with people actively playing it online that it could be a MLP versus Carebears mashup and I would still be all about that life.

https://kotaku.com/three-indie-games-are-vying-to-out-smash-smash-bros-1793536419
youtube.com/riot55 ~~ twitch.tv/riot12345
Competitive Global Elite CS:GO, Hearthstone, Street Fighter gameplay, tutorials and more!

User Info: theswatleader

theswatleader
3 months ago#5
To be fair. There are a ton of fighting games on pc and emulators for others. Lots you likely havent heard of. The market is huge for this on pc. Personally dont play fighting games. But more often than not fighting games are best played on pc

User Info: blizord

blizord
3 months ago#6
Get dolphin and play Melee
3DS Friend Code: 1676 - 4500 - 0150

User Info: stav8

stav8
3 months ago#7
Tekken 7
Street Fighter 4 and 5
Dead or Alive 5
Blazblue Series
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur (coming soon)
Guilty Gear Series
King of Fighters Series
Skullgirls

Plenty of fighters on pc now, 5 years ago there was just street fighter
NZXT Stormforce 240:16GB DDR4 RAM:Core i5 6600k: GTX 1060 6 GB: 2TB SSHD:2TB HDD:128 GB SSD:AS ROCK Z170 EXTREME 4; CORSAIR 750W: THERMALTAKE 3.0 LIQUID COOLING

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#8
Smashbros Esque: Several, Brawlhalla or Rivals of Aether are probably the biggest contenders for the genre on PC.

3d Fightan: Xenoverse.

2d Fightan: Blazblue and Guilty Gear.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: CriticalFury

CriticalFury
3 months ago#9
If you're into the Touhou fighting games, th15.5Antinomy of Common Flowers came out recently on Steam.
https://youtu.be/QgChY6J4PFE
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

User Info: Hunter_mk

Hunter_mk
3 months ago#10
stav8 posted...
kken 7
Street Fighter 4 and 5
Dead or Alive 5
Blazblue Series
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur (coming soon)
Guilty Gear Series

You should add Killer Instinct to that list, but for some reason people hate it now
"No one reads signatures, but posts look wrong without them"
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Desperate for a great fighter on PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived