This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bye, Bye Net Neutrality! (continued...) Broadband coming to rural areas!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality! (continued...) Broadband coming to rural areas!

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
6 months ago#61
I'm one of those weirdos that was a fan of peer pressure and s***

like bullies were my favorite people because they were the only people in life that challenged me to do something outside of my comfort zone.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
6 months ago#62
Killah Priest posted...
I would recommend everyone try lsd or mushrooms at least once after the age of 18

Not sure about that. I think the longer you wait to have a psychedelic experience the harder it is to process. The mind gets too attached to what it knows, and blowing all of that up suddenly can be very destabilizing. Kind of like Neo waking up in the real world.

I also worry maybe I didn't handle it as well as I thought and I'm lost because of it.

Do you want to elaborate on that?

arleas posted...
In any case, it's everyone's own choice to make in life.

Of course. But refusing to even try is nothing short of willful ignorance about the nature of reality itself.

Killah Priest
6 months ago#63
Not sure about that. I think the longer you wait to have a psychedelic experience the harder it is to process. The mind gets too attached to what it knows, and blowing all of that up suddenly can be very destabilizing. Kind of like Neo waking up in the real world.

I won't recommend anyone without a mature developed brain to try anything like this. 18 kinda arbitrary, more like your brain needs to be mature enough to handle it.

Do you want to elaborate on that?

don't really think faqs is appropriate for discussing the details of said trips, but I'm open to the idea I don't hide my life experiences from anyone.
The Infamous...

User Info: Pox

Pox
6 months ago#64
Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
but I got a $1000 bonus at work thanks to his tax cuts

Glad you got a one time bonus that will be taxed out the ass. I'd prefer an actual pay raise. Oh and lets not forget all the companies that announced bonuses and quietly layed off a bunch of workers.

Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
Economy is doing better and better

Sure, and it's going to hurt all that much more when it crashes and it's going to crash hard. And all that economic benefit goes out the window as soon as literally anyone else gets elected. He's actually hurt a lot of business sectors, but the economy is just a state of mind and is very rarely determined by how the economy is actually doing.

Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
North Korea is dropping nuts and finally talking to South Korea

Which they're doing to play the nice guy so we China removes sanctions. If you actually think they're going to start changing their ways, you're not too bright. This isn't even the first time North Korea has done something like this.

Rob_Van_Dam93 posted...
no more fines for not having health insurance

The old plan sucked. The new plan sucks. A lateral move is exactly that.
Hokay so, here is ze Gamefaqs...

User Info: Pox

Pox
6 months ago#65
I'm not stupid enough to say everyone should try psychadelics, but a low dose of shrooms never hurt anyone, well as long as you're not it doing everyday. It really is an incredible experience that I'd recommend to anyone.

That's not even mentioning that low doses of shrooms are proven to help mental health. Or the fact that it has shown tons of progress and may potentially be used to treat Herpes, Alzheimer's, etc... in the near future.That is, if our idiotic government realizes that weed and shrooms are much less worse for you than cigarettes/alcohol and they have tons of legitimate medical uses.
Hokay so, here is ze Gamefaqs...

Killah Priest
6 months ago#66
alcohol is serious business and its strange its so readily available.

I'm more encouraging testing your character as opposed to abusing drugs.
The Infamous...

User Info: arleas

arleas
6 months ago#67
https://bangordailynews.com/2018/01/09/politics/susan-collins-angus-king-back-bill-to-reverse-fcc-vote-against-net-neutrality/
Back on topic
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

Killah Priest
6 months ago#68
or we could just stay "focused" and accept you don't care about net neutrality if you stay intoxicated.

=p

s*** will work itself out on its own, I'm banking on it.

and if you ain't feeling it... shuffle off to buffalo...
The Infamous...

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
6 months ago#69
only in a post-facts world can significant infrastructure improvements be made just by saying we did it and changing the label on our PR pamphlet.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
6 months ago#70
Pox posted...
I'm not stupid enough to say everyone should try psychadelics, but a low dose of shrooms never hurt anyone, well as long as you're not it doing everyday. It really is an incredible experience that I'd recommend to anyone.

That's not even mentioning that low doses of shrooms are proven to help mental health. Or the fact that it has shown tons of progress and may potentially be used to treat Herpes, Alzheimer's, etc... in the near future.That is, if our idiotic government realizes that weed and shrooms are much less worse for you than cigarettes/alcohol and they have tons of legitimate medical uses.

I used to feel the same way as you, I've seen enough people do it now that I don't feel the same way. I love shrooms and think that people dosing on that or legit-clean-pure LSD every now and then would probably do a lot to help society. But I'm also aware that a good portion of the population just won't be able to handle the mental aspects that psychedelics can produce, sometimes even low doses can be surprisingly "effective".

Also, our government is perfectly aware that shrooms and weed aren't dangerous. The thoughts produced during the mental states produced by those drugs just aren't conducive to what the powers-that-be are trying to accomplish.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality! (continued...) Broadband coming to rural areas!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived