This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bye, Bye Net Neutrality! (continued...) Broadband coming to rural areas!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality! (continued...) Broadband coming to rural areas!

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
6 months ago#41
Born Lucky posted...
Killer using the Pew poll to bash Trump.

LOL

Hey buddy - thats the same poll that said Hillary would win 45 of the 50 states.

LMAO

Ad hominem much? Not only did you ignore everything else, like all the places Trump lied to everyone and did NOT fulfill his promises, but the one item you respond to, your only argument is ad hominem. Maybe rather than attacking the source of the numbers, you can find a source that shows numbers that contradict this? The global community does not approve of Trump. Neither do the vast majority of US citizens - including many who voted for Trump themselves. Many of them are now admitting they were duped. Everywhere you look, you find data to back this up.

Trump's approval average is s***. With the vast majority of everyone, local or foreign.

Except Russia.

Hell, even Israel's approval of him only barely edged up, and he freaking handed them Jerusalem. They should be throwing parties in the streets over him, not just a 7% increase in approval. He's barely topped even a 50% approval rating in Israel despite backing their claim to their holy city. That should tell you something.

As should the fact that Russia's (and only Russia's) US approval has leapt upward.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: loader963

loader963
6 months ago#42
KillerTruffle posted...
oval of him only barely edged up, and he freaking handed them Jerusalem. They should be throwing parties in the streets over him, not just a 7% increase in approval. He's barely topped even a 50% approval rating in Israel despite backing their claim to their holy city. That should tell you something.

TBF I think they are naming a subway after him lol.
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: Canas_Renvall

Canas_Renvall
6 months ago#43
Player_10 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
Go home TC; You're drunk.

I don't drink alcohol!

Mouthwash still has alcohol in it, doofus.
Play games, not companies.

KillerTruffle
6 months ago#44
Canas_Renvall posted...
Mouthwash still has alcohol in it, doofus.

https://www.listerine.com/products/listerine-zero/listerine-cool-mint-zero-alcohol

https://i.imgur.com/gm01NsV.jpg

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
6 months ago#45
TheOpposite posted...
10 Mbps is plenty for the average person. I had 12 until recently and was watching Netflix and 1080p YouTube just fine. Anything faster than that is pure download speed. This is about expanding infrastructure to help rural areas compete economically, not giving you gigabit speed to watch movies and play games.

Some people live in a household where more then one person is using the internet at the same time. And how is randomly declaring that what they already had is good an 'expansion'?
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: CookieV3

CookieV3
6 months ago#46
arleas posted...
http://www.businessinsider.com/senate-democrats-are-forcing-a-vote-on-net-neutrality-2018-1?r=US&IR=T

Basically, they've got enough votes to force everyone to vote to stop the repeal of net neutrality (and also stop it from ever happening again). It's not entirely dead yet. All you need to do is make sure your local congressman knows that if he votes against it, you'll vote against him next November.

Trump can veto that when the act gets to him, unfortunately. And since Trump is all for the repeal...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-jMGrUFo8
My brother insulted Donkey Kong Country's soundtrack and immediately after the game responded with a long, hostile screech.
Don't mess with Donkey Kong.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
6 months ago#47
I don't drink alcohol!

loser alert.

unless you are underage, then keep on rocking.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

KillerTruffle
6 months ago#48
Killah Priest posted...
loser alert.

Really? I'd say the losers are people who don't know how to relax or enjoy themselves without needing a mind-altering substance. ;)

User Info: arleas

arleas
6 months ago#49
@Killah_Priest posted...
I don't drink alcohol!

loser alert.

unless you are underage, then keep on rocking.

I don't drink alcohol either... I mean, I'm not against it, and occasionally I will, but the vast majority of the time it's a waste of money... I got all my drinking out of my system when I was younger and now there's no real point to it.

Unless you're a "social drinker" and need drugs to be cool. 😉 👌 OR unless you're an alcoholic and need it to function on a daily basis... If neither of those things apply then not drinking is probably not a bad idea. You don't waste money, you aren't ruining your liver and nobody has to help you into bed so that you don't choke on your own vomit later on.

You could argue a glass of wine a day is supposed to be healthy, but nobody who is "cool" from drinking alcohol is drinking wine and none of em are stopping at one glass either... Good Job on the attempted peer pressure though.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Po5TbWg.jpg

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
6 months ago#50
Elephant Rider posted...
DivineWraith posted...
Well, yeah.. you can't thoroughly screw over the population of a country if you're leaving people out because they decided to live in the county to save money.

Yeah... you don't really save money living in the country. About the only thing I save money on is a water bill... because I don't have one... I have a well... and wells aren't cheap. When something goes wrong with it, you tend to wish you had a water bill instead.

I don't know what country side you live in but where I live its way way cheaper than the city... I also have a well.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bye, Bye Net Neutrality! (continued...) Broadband coming to rural areas!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived