This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the best selling game history of PC gaming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the best selling game history of PC gaming

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
7 months ago#61
it_r_over9000 posted...
meme game

Yup. Too many of these s***ty games hitting meme status and making people in the industry think they're popular because they're good.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
7 months ago#62
kobalobasileus posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...
meme game

Yup. Too many of these s***ty games hitting meme status and making people in the industry think they're popular because they're good.

nobody in the industry cares if they're popular because they're good. they just care if they're popular.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
7 months ago#63
Bought it because my friends keep asking me to play with them. It's pretty damn clunky and the fact that you need a scope to even compete with other players makes this game not that fun for me.
3DS|PC|PS3|VITA|PS4
i5 3570k|MSI GTX 970|8GB|W10 Pro

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
7 months ago#64
I should have bought it early to make money from it, still can but I'm gonna wait after the CSGO major. I'm hoping to convert this $500 to $1000-$1500.

I don't care for the game or the gametype.
i7-6700K @ Stock | Team Vulcan 16GB 3000Mhz | Zotac 8GB GTX 1080 Mini | EA232WMI 79hz
e7470 | i5-6300U || Surface Pro 2 i5 || OnePlus 5t || iPad Air 2 9.0

User Info: tslu

tslu
7 months ago#65
isnt like half the playerbase in china.

wont be surprised if a lot of em are just using it to make money.

User Info: Premium

Premium
7 months ago#66
Yeah, a huge number of them are Chinese players playing in Internet cafes.
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
7 months ago#67
Some salty nerds in here. Pubg is the most fun I've had in a game in a loooonnnggg time.
Nerd
Gamefaqs Finest

User Info: Bellum_Sacrum

Bellum_Sacrum
7 months ago#68
USF posted...
That's unfortunate that the standards of gamers have tremendously dropped this gen.

Welcome to post mid 2000's PC, the platform of choice for third worlders, poor college students and casuals. If it's not f2p, indie, casual or popular on twitch, it's an afterthought.

...and I almost forgot MMO people.
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
7 months ago#69
USF posted...
That's unfortunate that the standards of gamers have tremendously dropped this gen.

says the one playing "stuff". :p

entertainment value cannot be denied. no game, even with twitch viral hype, can sustain the numbers PUBG is generating every day overall.

anytime its servers are not in maintanence, it's played

http://steamcharts.com/app/578080

and H1Z1 made record numbers too, the first to officially pioneer battle royale as its own IP.

PUBG refined the genre in some ways, so of course it made the genre even more mainstream in general.

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
7 months ago#70
kobalobasileus posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...
meme game

well nintendo is a meme, and the most overrated company in the industry. every product they develop is inferior to the competition. and you can see the insanity of the nintendo crowd when they grade mediocre sexist trash like Zelda BOTW higher than Skyrim.

now at least Playerunknown's Battlegrounds popularity is well deserving, and not sexist.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the best selling game history of PC gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived